Hi!

Zeero

[08] Mercenary
Hi to everyone! I'm Zeero from Italy, and i'm a great fan of SC saga! Hope to share hints and strategies with someone appassionated to SC as me! (sorry for my poooooooooooooooor english).
Thx to Synraii for tell me about 8wayrun, and for beated me as a noob (that i'm! :P)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself on 8WR. You can ask Enkindu or Senzait for help, they are the moderators for the New Player Arena. Or you can view this.

Welcome to the forums, Zeero! So you're a Siegfried player yes? You can talk and share strats with other Siegfried players here. There is also a new Siegfried forum for the upcoming Soulcalibur 5 here.

You should take some time to customize your profile with an avatar and some basic information about yoursely, like gamertag and location. You can do this by simply clicking on your name on the top left of the webpage. This will open up a menu for customizing all sorts of things. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM me or ask here. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks! :) i'll do it! Siegfried is absolutely my favourite pg, but i like to play as tira, nightmare and seung mina too! Wow, this site is well done! :D i like it! i have only to familierize with the nomenclature

please to meet ya, poochy-yoshi! :3
thanks synraii! i'm goin'lunch, then i'll do mt 100th fight, then i'll study all the siegfried forum, promise :3 if you are free wanna a rematch! and take sieg!!!

Looking good, Zeero! Here are links to your respecitive characters. tira, mina, nightmare Please make yourself at home! If you have any questions about the input guide, just ask.

Buongiorno Zeero! Welcome to 8wayrun! Its a pleasure to meet you. You seem to be getting all the help needed but if you ever run into issues or have any concerns remember were all here to help you out. Dont hesitate to PM me, Enkindu or any member around. We have to get you in shape to kick Synraii's butt!! :)

Back