Hi!

Neclord

[10] Knight
Hi all.

I'm 25 years old and I play a lot of different genres, but my main genres are RPGs, RTS and Fighting Games. I'm a big Ivy fan :sc4ivy1: and I played SCIV a lot. And now I am waiting for SCV. Glad that Ivy is back. :)

You're my worst nightmare....but Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. Expect some Ivy mainers to praise you while the poor Pocky Yoshi sits off into the corner and pouts because Ivy is a bully. Just kidding. I hope to see around, buddy. =)

Hi, and welcome to 8WR.

I'm glad to see another Ivy player here. Be sure to stop by our Ivy Soul Arena for SC4 and SC5. Don't hesitate to ask about anything related to Ivy there, we are always happy to help.

You're my worst nightmare....but Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. Expect some Ivy mainers to praise you while the poor Pocky Yoshi sits off into the corner and pouts because Ivy is a bully. Just kidding. I hope to see around, buddy. =)

Ah, don't worry I am really rusty. Haven't played SCIV for a while. :)
But thanks!

Heeey! Nice to meet you, online version :p. Anyway hope to see you around, welcome!! :D ♥

Heya. Nice to meet you too in the online world. :D
Thank you.

Hi, and welcome to 8WR.

I'm glad to see another Ivy player here. Be sure to stop by our Ivy Soul Arena for SC4 and SC5. Don't hesitate to ask about anything related to Ivy there, we are always happy to help.

Thanks. :)
Will do.

Hi Neclord. Welcome to the forums. Are you not playing SC4 anymore?

Thanks.
I played it on Xbox a few months ago, but my Xbox doesn't work anymore, so I sold the game and bought a PS3 (I like the Playstation exclusive titles and the PS pad). Then I played some other Fighters like SSF4 and MK9, but now I want to play SC4 again, so I just bought it a few hours ago for PS3. I should have it tomorrow. :)
Platinum Edition.

I need to improve my Ivy and prepare for SC5. :D

Ha nice! Are you looking to get together with an offline scene to play or are you trying to play online? What kind of player would you describe yourself as? A tournament player, or casual?

In any event, you should check out Ivy's Soul Arena. It has a ton of information about her. You should learn her bread and button combos, and how to transition between stances effectively. I will warn you though, that SC5 Ivy will not be playing like SC4 Ivy in the slightest. She's going to be much easier to use in SC5 from what Project Soul has been saying.

Ha nice! Are you looking to get together with an offline scene to play or are you trying to play online? What kind of player would you describe yourself as? A tournament player, or casual?

In any event, you should check out Ivy's Soul Arena. It has a ton of information about her. You should learn her bread and button combos, and how to transition between stances effectively. I will warn you though, that SC5 Ivy will not be playing like SC4 Ivy in the slightest. She's going to be much easier to use in SC5 from what Project Soul has been saying.

Sadly, my country (Germany) doesn't have a great offline scene for Fighting Games, so I will only play online I guess.
I would describe myself as a casual player when it comes to Fighting Games. But when I like the game, I always try to become really good.

Yeah I will check out the Arena thanks. I still have a lot to learn about this game. :)
And I heard about the changes for Ivy in SC5. I don't mind if she doesn't lose her unique appearance and moveset. I like Ivy because of her flexible weapon. As long as she can turn the sword into another weapon, I am happy. But I can understand the more hardcore Ivy players, that they don't like the changes that much. Easier to use means of course, that more people will use her. Well, time will tell. :)

An new Ivy player? Oh goodie! ♪ ♫ ♬

Thanks. :)

Back