Hilde BD: Changes

One thing I tested on a friend's BD today to make sure it works, and it still does - C4B W1 1KK 2A+B 2B+K.
Death combo is still there.

I know you've deleted it, but i thought I'd point it out anyway SU
The computer Cheats. Don't take anything it does to be 100% possible by an actual player.
IMO, the AI is told "In this situation you do this move" not "In this situation you input this command". This means that commands that require 'Charge for 3 seconds' are ignored. Kinda like putting a 2D fighter's 720throw onto one button so that you can 720 without jumping or buffering kinda thing. Just it's a Pulling off a C4B etc without charging 30 seconds.

Hilde has a unique system in where she holds down A or B for 1 to 30 seconds. Holding down the button can produce one of 4 different levels of attack. C1, C2, C3, or C4.
With the B's, C1B is a stab, C2BB is a 2 part Stab Launcher, C3B is a giant launcher and C4B is a 180 unblockable stab. If she's crouching when you release the B, FC C1 is a Shouryuken, FC C2B is a hilt end launcher and FC C3BBA is a stab into launcher into a horizontal.
With the A's C1A is a slash with good stun on CH. C2AA is a guard breaker with auto GI properties against mid or High A's. C3A is her god move that crouches and aGI's A's and B's. C4A is a 100 damage Unblockable. When crouching, FC C1A is similar to C1A, FC C2A has aGI proeprties not sure, but I think it's A's. On CH gives unshakeable stun. FC C3A is her only High charge, on CH the follow up is guarenteed. the FC C3AKB is a launcher, the FC C3AKA is a low with unshakeable stun on CH (sets up a tech trap into C3B).

oh so thats it..thank you sir for the info..im obviously a dude who doesnt know that much of hilde..hehe thanks.

For those interested I did the frames for her standing charges.

C1A -3, +5, +5
C2AA +1, KND, KND
C3A +1, KND, KND
C1B -9, SHK, STN
C2BB +2, LNC, LNC
C3B -9, LNC, LNC

The frames are insignificantly worse than in 4. Definitely still top tier with the damage she can get from them.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now i don't have to have a 170% attack Hilde to do some decent damage.
if they make a SCV for 360/ps3 i would love that they keep the damage.

i might just go out and buy a PSP to give this new GOD-TIER Hilde a try

Back