Hilde Combo discussion

if 3[A] trade gives +18 and its a stun on them, can't you do 66B BE for a CH launch combo?

if 3[A] trade gives +18 and its a stun on them, can't you do 66B BE for a CH launch combo?

I'll try that in a sec.

Edit: Ok so the answer is yes, you can connected 66B BE onto 3[A] for 57 dmg, however it is a hard knockdown and cannot be followed up by anything more conventional than 2K or 1B etc.

Also the second hit can be teched by either right or left, but not back or forward.

if it's not the super roll, then 66B BE C1B works, if its the super roll, C2BB should work

Yes but in the context of it following up from 3[A], it's like I said. The second hit of 66B BE knocks them flat on the ground. I tried multiple angles but unlike using 66B BE on a counter hit they do not get knocked back and stunned.

Edit: I'm talking bull crap, Runis is right. However this combo appears to suffer from one of those Hilde Hitbox problems. Once I did it once It was difficult to do again, and feel quite inconsistent, so there is probably a micro-range/timing thing going on. Also looking at where this actually hits on the enemy I doubt it would work on smaller hitboxed character.

As an opinionated note, other than actually getting a wild 3[A] counter hit, when compared to 3[A]'s use in wall combos I don't think this combo is as damage efficient. Albeit it is more consistent than a C2B loop so I suppose it is good as a round ender. And if I got a close range guard crush, 22_88B is still a more damaging choice.

Yeah at first I thought "3[a] has a stun, so the 66B will be a counter hit, meaning the followup will be based on CH" Then I remembered about stun type scaling. I'm guessing 3[a] has the same stun type as CH 66B

I was playing vs voldo today and realized i hit him with [A+B](hold CH)-c2a-2 A+B 72 damage(also RO's). Dont know if this only works on voldo or what, but you can also do [A+B](hold CH)-c2a-CE 102 damage. I dont know if this last combo has application but its {A+B}(hold CH)-c1a- RO. I like this cause some times when i attempt {A+B}(hold CH)-c2b. The c2b will whiff if i hit with [A+B] at weird angle or too close to the wall.

I havent tested this to much but im pretty sure if you do {A+B}-c1a. You will not get a wall splat even if they are close to the wall. :(

Side note {A+B}(hold CH)-c2b-c3a 64-68 damage
{A+B}-c2b-3b be-c2b-3b be-c2b-c3a 105 damage

(Close to the wall) {A+B}(hold CH)-c1a-W! does work. Its only reliable when your along the side of the wall when you hit with {A+B}. But if you can fish out this situation you can hit confirm into some deadly wall combo's or RO"S.

Close to the wall{A+B}(hold CH)-charge A seems to work on every character but viola. Still i need to make a official list. Some character's seem to be hit with the Charge A from a farther distance than others. Voldo seems to be the easiest. There where some situations where i didnt even have to be close to the wall to hit voldo with the Charge A.

Ok so i have not done this, but im sure it works. I think this is hildes best meter less combo.

Spear hand touching the wall {A+B}CH-c1a-W!-c1a-W!-22b-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2b-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2b-g-c3a Hits ? damage? Ive done this combo minus the {A+B}CH.

I can tell you now, hilde's best meterless is C4A W! 22B C2B C2A W! [A+B] C2B loop x 3 C3A if it lands, its death and C4A isn't the most useless move in the game so you might pull it off in a real match
Metered her best troll combo is A+GBE W! 6K W! [A+B] C2A 6A A+GBE CE. Spacing specific but that is 240 damage. (c1A instead of 6K has less specific spacing but does 7 less damage)

I can tell you now, hilde's best meterless is C4A W! 22B C2B C2A W! [A+B] C2B loop x 3 C3A if it lands, its death and C4A isn't the most useless move in the game so you might pull it off in a real match
Metered her best troll combo is A+GBE W! 6K W! [A+B] C2A 6A A+GBE CE. Spacing specific but that is 240 damage. (c1A instead of 6K has less specific spacing but does 7 less damage)

for the first combo i think you mean C4A W! 22B C2B g c2b C2A W! [A+B] C2B loop x 3 C3A if it lands. Or maybe you meant in the corner of a box level? Ive done some cool things with c2a wallsplat in med juggle in real matches before. The height and distance you hit with the c2a determines what move you can follow up with after the wall splat. But this is the type of stuff you will be seeing in the future from top level hilde players. She has amazing potential.

I meant C2A 4A. Its a gimmick not an actual combo. If you don't do the 4A you can link the C2A into a back throw for lulz.
C2A 4A ends on +8 with you standing in their face, so unless they spam patsuka CE or duck, its break a or die.
CH [A+G] C2A only works if the [A+G] hits them back turned.

So I read through this page (new here) and I was practicing the 6AKB-3B BE basic combo in training and I found out that if 6AKB is a counter hit, the first hit of 3B BE whiffs and the second attack throw still throws although the opponent is able to recover and stand up before it hits. Probably completely useless/gimmicky in actual gameplay, but it was just interesting/weird to see. I didn't see it mentioned here so I thought I'd bring it up.

lol that is gimmicky. new things to add to mah bag of tricks.
JFYI, if 6AKB hits as a counter hit when they are back turned, 3B BE will work.

Can someone explain the second combo Runis mentioned please - It doesn't seem to link for me....

Back