Hilde Frame Data Discussion

For some reason it won't let me edit that post anymore.

Template is finished and partially colour coded so that you can see at a glance what moves can be punished, and what moves you should keep an offensive up after.

Green means its your advantage and you should keep on offensive
Red means its punishable
Purple means you can combo afterwards
Blue Means conditions/spacing may apply (ie combo on CH etc)
Bold means that the colour code has more emphasis than normal (ie -22 would mean that its very punishable)

What in this excel indicates start up frames (ie. how quickly the moves comes out after input)?

Oh and thanks for posting this up!

impact means the frames from execution until impact.
i13 means it has a startup of 13. unlike 2d fighters, no one cares about active frames.

that they do. They are both 13 frames until impact. 4A just has shorter range but it has better frames on hit.

Hmm... Do they have a guide on frames somewhere on the site? I'm kinda confused :S
I get the basic premise, but still..

Sorry for the thread necroing but I didn't know who to contact about Hilde's frame data.

6A+B is neutral on block, not +2. An error I saw in the wiki I thought should be reported. You can test it yourself if you don't believe me.

Sorry for the thread necroing but I didn't know who to contact about Hilde's frame data.

2A+B is neutral on block, not +2. An error I saw in the wiki I thought should be reported. You can test it yourself if you don't believe me.
You mean 6A+B? I think it used to be +2 but the patch changed it and nobody bothered updating the wiki. I'll go fix it.

Edit: Fixed it. It's still +6 on hit; after 6A+B on hit, 4A (i13) beats 3B (i20) but 66K (i14) trades with 3B.

You mean 6A+B? I think it used to be +2 but the patch changed it and nobody bothered updating the wiki. I'll go fix it.

Edit: Fixed it. It's still +6 on hit; after 6A+B on hit, 4A (i13) beats 3B (i20) but 66K (i14) trades with 3B.
Yeah, that's what I meant. sorry for the typo.

Back