Hilde Guard Break Move Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnisPhaseOne

[09] Warrior
Didn't see a thread for this, maybe add this to the frame data or something.

Notes on it so far:
1) Some moves won't actually break the guard. It seems they'll drop the meter to zero, but no breaking. I'll edit this post and follow it up with more research tomorrow on which moves specifically have this property, I know that C3AA and [A+B] have it.
2) If some normal moves can combo into followups AND their guard is low, be careful not to go into the second part. The first hit will break the guard, and the second hit will ruin your potentially free CE/combo setup.

===

B+K, 7-8 to yellow gauge, 11 hits to guard break.
66B, 8 to yellow gauge, 12 to guard break.
66A+B, 6 to yellow, 8 break.
3[a], 7 to yellow, 8-9 break.
4A, 11 to yellow, 14 to red. (does not guard break)
B, 8 to yellow, 12 to break.

The guide has break info and frame data, though since one of the listed combos doesn't seem to work we may have to double / triple check everything anyway. Just a matter of getting it and posting everything up.

Jeez, I'm scared of actually "discovering" things now because it might have already been covered in that guide. I'm waiting on Amazon or stores around to carry the guide in stock so I can flip through it and hopefully save some time on the learning process.

Jeez, I'm scared of actually "discovering" things now because it might have already been covered in that guide. I'm waiting on Amazon or stores around to carry the guide in stock so I can flip through it and hopefully save some time on the learning process.

it's a very useful guide! I got one for like 25 dollars, I've thought it was money well spent. If for the frame data alone!

If the enemy is in the red, just hit em with a 2B to break their guard. It's fast enough to spam, and it lets you make another move after the guard break (since its only 1 hit, there is no second hit with will waste the opportunity).
The best guard break combo is [A+B] c2b g c3a right?

If the enemy is in the red, just hit em with a 2B to break their guard. It's fast enough to spam, and it lets you make another move after the guard break (since its only 1 hit, there is no second hit with will waste the opportunity).
The best guard break combo is [A+B] c2b g c3a right?
Usually after a guard break I go 3BA~C1B as long as their not close to a wall, or 22_88B combo, not sure if {A+B] always invokes its stun on them.

According to Guide, Breaking = 60 frames of CH State.
WHY ARE WE NOT SLAMMING [A+B]???
;;_________________________;;

The other option would be a 3A CH into combo, so when that shit gets fixed, it might be a better option than [A+B] since its 20,30 and not 10,15 like [A+B] =.=;

[A+B] is only more damage than CH 3A because of hitbox issues with CH 3A.
If CH 3A C2BB C2AA was stable, CH 3A would do far more damage than CH [A+B] But since its "Stage specific" [A+B] is the current go to.

60 frames after a guard break? really?
I just tried breaking guard with 2b then doing a 3a but he recovered in time to block it.

edit: you need a faster move for the guard break 3a to connect. 6B_B_66B seems to work.
It' would be a good way to ring out the enemy if your back is facing the edge

Supposedly. Guide says 1 second of stun, which means 60 frames. Was it 3A or 3[A]? I'm talking about non charged 3A.

non charged, i made an edit above. You just need to use a move that keeps you in a standing state because otherwise, you would have to rise, then do 3a which is too slow.

edit: nvm 2b works, i was too slow >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back