Hilde: One Hit Kill

qDisturbance

[08] Mercenary
So.... i Uploaded some gameplay.

Check out the whole playlist if you're interested, Feedback and tips are welcome.

Hilde Rulez!

I'm not sure if you were just trying to use her B-charge unblockable, but all I can really say is you need to learn her combos. I have some problems with her inputs but from what I can gather, you raelly only know her very basics - that you can charge attacks, and AA/BB/88AA. If you'd like, if you're on XBL I'd have problems teaching you what I know.

I'm not sure if you were just trying to use her B-charge unblockable, but all I can really say is you need to learn her combos. I have some problems with her inputs but from what I can gather, you raelly only know her very basics - that you can charge attacks, and AA/BB/88AA. If you'd like, if you're on XBL I'd have problems teaching you what I know.

i know what you mean,-i'm on PSN- i've seen some videos of her combos and i can't really pull most of them especially the juggling ones, i fear i have developed the habit of constantly charging something which render button useless for combos i do what i can with A and K while charging c4B though just not all shows in this video...

On a related note, i've noticed sometimes that c4B when lands as a counter results in an instant kill, i'm not quite sure but it's the point i'm raising here

C4B with a clean hit and a counter hit will do over 240 damage.
Amen! how much is the life gauge of a character?

check the first round of this:

this is the most guaranteed landing i got, though it might be avoided if rolled back or just laid few more seconds on the ground. is there a way that it is 100% hit anyone came up with?

Counter hit = +20%
Clean hit = +25%
why not, Back hit = +10%
These % boosts all stack additively.

C4B base damage is 140. 140 x 1.55 is 217, which isn't quite 240, a full health bar.

Wait, I was thinking of a wall hit thrown in there too. Clean counter hit that knocks them into a wall should kill them.

Counter hit clean hit BT jumping, that's 238
Clean hit CH W! 2B+K should be lethal though. cbf finding my ps3 to check though.

Last edited:
Back