HolyCarp: Imagination and Free Time (a CaS Gallery)

Fun and gnarly stuff, i like the overall feel of your CAS, yet on the realistic ones (the animal kingdom is just priceless) you could add a bit more buff or details...Cervy would benefit a tattoo or 2 and an accessory (tobacco pipe or something).
Thanks, I always appreciate your honesty. Unfortunately all three accessory slots are being used on the chains, I didn't really want to give him any gimmicks to show how he's been marooned on an island with bugger all. I didn't think you could add tattoos to an character edit, can you? The clothes don't accept stickers either.
Right, seeing as the CAS forum has been pretty quiet recently, I might actually include a storyline to go with my characters in the hope that maybe someone will actually read it xD
It's a superhero story with comic book influences, but I'll structure it like a manga because 'chapter 1' sounds more sophisticated than 'issue #1' :P
Just to warn you, it's a little bit complicated as a story, but I'll do my best to make sure it makes sense...

Chapter 1: Ambrosia

Characters:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rylan Walker
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.jpg

His greatest gift could be the curse that destroys him.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.jpg

This isn't exactly how I imagined him to look, but I decided to exaggerate his appearance and add a touch of steampunk to make him stand out a bit.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.jpg

Long coats have a direct correlation to badassery, it's scientifically proven.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.jpg

Did you notice: I added a cogwheel to his belt - special equipment can sometimes look tacky on its own but when added to another feature, it's usually a pretty safe bet.

Leila Redmire
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.jpg

She longs to be cherished like a dear memory.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.jpg

I wanted to make an outfit that really frames her magnificent, round brea- ... face.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.jpg

The whorish look is intentional, but I wanted to add a level of sophistication too. Berets. Berets make everything classy.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.jpg

Did you notice: Adding a leather belt removes the bottom half of the spy robe, which I have severely deformed through the use of stickers and patterns.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm glad Leila was so popular. She's actually a remake from SCIV, and I'm so happy with how she turned out in SCV.
-Rylan Walker has the ability to cut enemies from any distance, but in doing so, he loses one of his memories with each use of his power.
-He saves a woman named Leila Redmire, and becomes strangely infatuated with her.
-Leila has a daughter called Amelia; she lost her son, Alex, in an accident involving a radioactive isotope.
-Rylan writes a song for Leila named 'Ambrosia'.
Sorry there aren't really any new characters in this next chapter, but it's kinda necessary to the story. This will probably be the longest chapter in terms of text, so don't be intimidated by my ramblings...

Chapter 2: Decay

New Characters:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
???
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_42.jpg

The claws of time grip tighter than a child's hand on his mother's arm.
He's already in my gallery on page 2, but if you remember his background story, he was meant to be an supervillain action figure from this comic-style story.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_38.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_39.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_40.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_421.jpg

Did you notice: he has red hair - read the story and you'll understand why.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm glad Leila was so popular. She's actually a remake from SCIV, and I'm so happy with how she turned out in SCV.
-Rylan Walker has the ability to cut enemies from any distance, but in doing so, he loses one of his memories with each use of his power.
-He saves a woman named Leila Redmire, and becomes strangely infatuated with her.
-Leila has a daughter called Amelia; she lost her son, Alex, in an accident involving a radioactive isotope.
-Rylan writes a song for Leila named 'Ambrosia'.
Sorry there aren't really any new characters in this next chapter, but it's kinda necessary to the story. This will probably be the longest chapter in terms of text, so don't be intimidated by my ramblings...

New Characters:
???
View attachment 21765
The claws of time grip tighter than a child's hand on his mother's arm.
He's already in my gallery on page 2, but if you remember his background story, he was meant to be an supervillain action figure from this comic-style story.

View attachment 21766

View attachment 21767

View attachment 21768

View attachment 21769
Did you notice: he has red hair - read the story and you'll understand why.

Story:
One night, Rylan and Leila happened to bump into each other yet again. Leila thanked him for saving her life, though there was something strangely reluctant in her tone of a voice and her mannerisms, it were as though she were making an effort to distance herself from him. Nevertheless, Rylan introduced himself and explained his memory-destroying superpower. She vacantly nodded along like a child being told a story that they already knew inside-out. Leila interrupted with an abrupt apology as she explained that her daughter was alone and that she needed to get back home immediately.

She began to walk away from him until suddenly, she collapsed onto her knees. She could feel an inescapable power encapsulating her from head to toe; every bone within her body felt as though it was rapidly ageing and becoming more brittle by the second. From a nearby alleyway, a dark being with glowing, green veins emerged. Rylan instinctively pulled out his blade and engaged it in battle to protect Leila. Though no matter how much he distracted the creature, it kept trying to purposely attack her.

She watched from a distance and observed how Rylan's skin was slowly beginning to wrinkle. His movements seemed to become slower and slower. She realised that whatever this thing was must have the ability to accelerate the growth of all things around him. Leila shouted to Rylan, telling him to let the creature approach her and then he can take it out from a distance.

As it walked towards her and Rylan's wrinkled skin returned to normal, the approaching figure mumbled something which sounded almost like "mother". Leila had a sudden flashback to her son's ambition to accelerate the growth of living organisms, at which point she realised that this creature possessed the abilities of the isotope her son was developing. What if the accident hadn't killed him? What if this really was her son after being severely disfigured by the explosion? She begged Rylan not to attack, but as the creature raised its sword above Leila's trembling body, Rylan knew he had no choice but to strike before it killed her.

At the instant before landing the killing blow, he witnessed that the memory he was about to lose was that of Leila herself. Her face, her voice, and the beautiful piano medley named 'Ambrosia' that he never managed to play to her. "Anything but that" he cried.

Leila: "This isn't the first time he's saved my life, or the first time he's forgotten my very existence. 17 years ago, Rylan and I fell in love and had two beautiful children - Alex and Amelia. I always looked after the children while he went out to fight crime and gradually destroyed himself by cutting away at his memories. I suppose it was only a matter of time before he forgot about me and his two children.

"Why did he have to find me after all this time and give me the hope that we could fall in love all over again? At least this time he forgot about me before I got in too deep.

"I hate him. I hate him. I... still love him."
gasp! so intense! love it

Thanks, NatsuMist. Glad to hear people are enjoying the story too :D

-Leila's son returned, but severely disfigured due to the nuclear accident he was in. He had the power to age anything near him.
-Rylan defeated him, but in doing so he lost the memory of Leila's existence.
-Leila revealed that Rylan is the father of her children, but he doesn't remember a thing about it due to his memory-destroying power.

Chapter 3: Future

New Characters:

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.jpg

Bila
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.jpg

The sunrise pierces the sky like an arrow.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.jpg

Did you notice: I used a turtle shell to create something that's supposed to resemble the sun on her stomach.

Umbra
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24 1.jpg

The moon eclipses the sun leaving nothing but shadow in the path of totality.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.jpg

Did you notice: The symbol on his necklace means 'moon' in English, and I think Bila's means 'fire'.

Rhea
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_50.jpg

Like glass under pressure, her hopes are doomed to shatter.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_51.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_55.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_56.jpg

Did you notice: The Pareo is made up of modern pattern 15, two large snowflake stickers and a fire sticker.

Last edited:
Thanks, NatsuMist. Glad to hear people are enjoying the story too :D

Gimme a minute, writing this now...

New Characters:

View attachment 21820

Bila
View attachment 21821
The sunrise pierces the sky like an arrow through flesh.

Umbra
View attachment 21822
The moon eclipses the sun leaving nothing but shadow in the path of totality.

Rhea
View attachment 21830
Like glass under pressure, her hopes are doomed to shatter.

Story:
After having the memory of Leila Redmire’s existence wiped clean from his mind, Rylan returned to his old habits: fighting crime at night and sitting aimlessly in front of his piano without focus or inspiration.

Winter was approaching and the long nights seemed to drag longer and longer. However, there was one sunrise that violently pierced the bleakness of the night unnaturally early. The sun rose quickly with little concern for the sky it was forcing itself through like a careless fist being thrown into the air. The sun blazed bigger and brighter than he had ever remembered it and their rays seemed to encompass a dark figure in the foreground. The figure grew closer and closer as the sun grew brighter and brighter. At once, she sprang forward to attack. Rylan barely deflected her blow after having been dazed by the ferocity of the sunrise. “He’s boring me,” she said, “you take over, Umbra.” With those words, the sun seemed to grow dimmer. It appeared as though the an abnormally large moon was beginning to eclipse the sun. At once, darkness encompassed him, and that strange creature of the sun was replaced by a faintly glowing figure.

These two creatures seemed to have the power to alter the climate between night and day time. While he fought these two creatures, he noticed that whenever he’d gain the advantage on Umbra, the sun would suddenly rise and Bila would take over. Similarly, when Bila took a hit, Umbra would shroud the sun and become the dominant force in their tag team style. It seemed that their respective powers depended on the climate around them. He wanted to use his power to kill the weaker member but the stronger member would always protect their weaker ally. If only he had someone to fight with, to occupy one of the two fighters.

Remarkably, his prayers seemed to be instantly answered by the appearance of a beautiful, silver-haired woman wielding a magnificent, sparkling sword which looked astonishingly like his. The climate changed to something that resembled twilight – dark, but faintly lit by the hiding sun. Though Bila and Umbra could now fight with equal strength, individually they seemed like less overwhelming foes. Sure enough, Rylan and the mysterious woman who introduced herself as Rhea were able to dispatch these enemies.

Rhea: “My name is Rhea and I possess a power much like Rylan’s. It allows me to defeat opponents with ease, but its power demands an equally devastating price to be payed. While he has been cutting away at his memories, I’ve been shattering my ambitions and hopes and dreams. His sword represents the past, and mine is a blade of the future.

“He won’t remember, but I used to be infatuated with him back when we were children. I never said anything, and he eventually grew up and fell in love with another woman. They were perfect for each other, but… Seeing him again is bringing back old feelings, and now… Now I keep imagining a future with him.”
wait does lucy have a part in the story or was she just a CAS?

-A woman named Rhea appeared.
-Rylan has a sword of the past whereas she has a sword of the future that destroys her hopes and ambitions.
-Together, they defeated Bila and Umbra representing the sun and moon respectively.
-Rhea began to fear that she was falling in love with Rylan.
Chapter 4: Shatter

New Characters:

Adam
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_67.jpg

At what point does intelligence become artificial?
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_66.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_65.jpg

I experimented with other items/equipment, but I liked this simplicity the most.

Last edited:
-A woman named Rhea appeared.
-Rylan has a sword of the past whereas she has a sword of the future that destroys her hopes and ambitions.
-Together, they defeated Bila and Umbra representing the sun and moon respectively.
-Rhea began to fear that she was falling in love with Rylan.

New Characters:

Adam
View attachment 21842
At what point does intelligence become artificial?
View attachment 21843

View attachment 21844
I experimented with other items/equipment, but I liked this simplicity the most.

Story:

Rylan had been sat for hours before his piano, staring vacantly at the keys before him to the point at which ebony and ivory seemed to blur into a single shade of dreary grey. It were as though he was gazing at something unique and beautiful that he had known his whole life, but couldn’t quite grasp. He knew there was something there, but his muse continued to evade him like sand slipping through his fingers, leaving only the sound of a melody coming from the TV. Rylan looked over his shoulder to see the face of a news reporter on his screen. He managed to make out the gist of the report: apparently a local experiment with artificial intelligence had gone wrong. Scientists in a nearby district were attempting to fuse AI machinery with hospital patients who have lost the ability to process information. They attempted it for the first time on a man named Adam whose brain had been severely damaged after a car crash. Unfortunately, the creators of the programmes that were supposed to work in conjunction with his remaining motor-neurone processes did not take into account how the AI would interact with some of his hormones, such as testosterone.

Adam became conflicted about his identity, and soon became hostile and dangerous. After the horrible dilemma his family had to face, they eventually came to terms with the fact that this was not the same Adam they knew and loved, so they agreed to have the programme that was keeping him alive terminated. However, the programmed developed and Adam became more and more like a machine; his emotions disappeared and were replaced with a callous hatred of all living beings. The news reader didn’t reveal much more, but Rylan could tell that this machine must have escaped onto the nearby streets. He had no choice but to pick up his sword and search for Adam before he could hurt any innocent citizens.

He eventually found Adam roaming the streets and tried to earn a pre-emptive strike from a distance using his ability to cut any opponent from afar; however, Adam’s body was encased in metal and the machinery must have worked its way deep into his body. Rylan’s power can only cut objects that his sword is sharp enough to slice, meaning that the metal components keeping Adam alive must have been too sturdy for his blade to penetrate.

Adam approached him slowly, while Rylan felt overcome with a feeling of helplessness. He had no method of stopping this robotic figure as it drew ever closer to quaking body. Then suddenly, as Adam attempted to reach out for his prey, something strange happened to his metal body. It became more and more transparent, until he resembled some sort of glass sculpture. Rylan then heard a familiar voice, Rhea’s voice, which uttered the single word “shatter”. At once, the glass statue of the machine Rylan was previously confronted with smashed into hundreds of bright, sparkling pieces. Stood behind the shards of glass before him was Rhea, with tears her eyes. She opened her mouth and began to speak:

“Rylan, this is my power and every time I use it, I lose one of my hopes or ambitions. I’m about to lose the will to protect the ones I love from evil, and that means that you we probably will never fight side by side again.

“I envy you though. While you may be destroying the memories of your past, unlike me, you can still have a future, so please take promise me something, ok? That you won’t let your power destroy your life. I don’t think our abilities are as absolute as we think they are. Just because something seems non-existent in your past doesn’t mean that it can’t exist in your future. Although you don’t think you can see something, it doesn’t mean it’s not there…

“Goodbye, Rylan”

Although he suspected that Rhea had some feelings for him back when they fought together against Bila and Umbra, he had no idea that she loved him until now. He wanted to tell her he loved her too, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was, and always has been, someone else whom he loved, and always will love.
omg!!! Rylan needs to get married with someone lmao just kidding. (really) it seems cute with romance but i cant wait for chapter FIVEEE!!!

Writer's block, so I apologise if this chapter isn't too well written. Just to let you know, Chapter 6 will probably be the last.
-Rhea revealed her power which allows her to turn her enemies to glass.
-After using her ability on the failed AI experiment, Adam, she lost her ambition to protect the people she loved.
-She confessed her love, and left Rylan with some poignant last words.
Chapter 5: Resurgence

New Characters:

Ambrosia
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.jpg

Some memories are immortal.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.jpg

Galvani
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.jpg

Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.jpg

The dolls
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.jpg
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_33.jpg
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.jpg

I, the miserable and the abandoned.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16 (2).jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19 (2).jpg
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_30.jpg
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.jpg

Last edited:
Writer's block, so I apologise if this chapter isn't too well written. Just to let you know, Chapter 6 will probably be the last.
-Rhea revealed her power which allows her to turn her enemies to glass.
-After using her ability on the failed AI experiment, Adam, she lost her ambition to protect the people she loved.
-She confessed her love, and left Rylan with some poignant last words.

New Characters:

Ambrosia
View attachment 21884
Some memories are immortal.

Galvani
View attachment 21893
Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds.

The dolls
View attachment 21897View attachment 21899View attachment 21898
I, the miserable and the abandoned.

Story:
[I'll check for typos soon...]
Rylan found himself unable to stop thinking about the last words Rhea spoke to him. Despite all the memories that he had forgotten in his lifetime, the echoes of Rhea’s voice resonated more clearly than anything else.

“I don’t think our abilities are as absolute as we think they are. Just because something seems non-existent in your past, it doesn’t mean that it can’t exist in your future. Although you can't immediately see something, it doesn’t mean it’s not there, right in front of you.”

He couldn’t quite make sense of what she meant, but he had a feeling that she knew something that could help prevent him from destroying himself with the harsh price of his power. His greatest fear was the idea that these super villains would continue to arise and plague the city with malicious intent, and he would slowly erase one memory at a time until his mind becomes nothing more than an empty vault.

Sure enough, his fears became even more real later that night with the sudden emergence of a mysterious man named Galvani, who possessed some ancient power that allowed him to bring inanimate objects to life. Rylan witnessed this power first hand as the masked man began to animate a human sized puppet. “Meet Blair,” he mumbled, “he’s been dying to find someone to play with.”

Each time Rylan attempted to slice the fabric skin of his foe, the creature would simply heal its wounds. He needed to find a weakness. Observing the curious zipper on Blair’s chest, Rylan tirelessly charged at his enemy and tugged at the zip, to reveal a dense blackness within. The doll seemed to be filled with nothing but emptiness, until something else emerged. Within its chest pumped a beating heart. The puppet staggered backwards, revealing two figures fighting a distance away on long road that stretched ahead. Suddenly, one of the figures came flying towards him. It was a porcelain doll in an off-white dress with eyes darker than coal. She landed face first onto the ground, most likely after being hit by the woman stood behind her. Could it have been Rhea? Maybe she had found some way of overcoming the power of her sword and finding a way to continue to protect her loved ones. While he sifted through the possibilities, this woman drew closer until the light illuminated her face. She had thick, red hair and the most beautiful face his eyes had ever gazed upon. Overcome by her stunning features, Rylan found himself speechless while she moved closer and introduced herself as a fellow vigilante named Ambrosia.

The battle had not yet been won, so Rylan continued his brawl with the puppet doll while Ambrosia engaged in battle with the porcelain doll, whose face was now cracked after the fall. Eventually, this beautiful ally struck steel against porcelain and watched the hollow creature’s delicate skin smash into pieces. “Nice one, Leila!” Rylan shouted as he dealt the final blow straight to the centre of Blair’s heart. However, Galvani still had one trick remaining – his voodoo doll. The last thing Rylan wanted to do was to use his ability and lose yet another memory, nonetheless it was seeming more and more unavoidable by the second as Galvani moved the pin ever closer to the heart of the doll. Though before he could react, Ambrosia spontaneously pulled out a dagger and hurled it at the man with the voodoo doll. It stuck in his chest like a dart on the bullseye. Before he had time to thank her, she was gone.

Leila: “I think I understand now. The only reason Rylan continues to destroy himself with his own power is because no one has been helping him. He’s had to fight alone for all these years, and his last resort was too frequently his only resort.

“I know that all the memories I still cherish have been wiped clean from his past, but I know what I heard. In the heat of battle, he called me by my real name. Am I clutching at straws, or could there really be some hope left for us?”
aww its ending soon

Okay, final chapter now. I know I'm not exactly a great writer or anything, but I'm incredibly pretentious so I'm gonna write one more chapter to conclude the story. Yeah, the ending does kinda leave itself open for more chapters, but I doubt I'll do anything like this again, it takes way too much effort :P
-Rylan fought a man named Galvani who could animate dolls.
-Leila re-introduced herself under the name 'Ambrosia' and fought alongside him.
-Rylan doesn't recognise her, but he has already become infatuated by her appearance.
Chapter 6: Disappear

New Characters:

Haze
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_79.jpg

Unsheathe your sword and fade into nothingness.
I've had this CaS lying around for a while now, it's nice to finally find a use for him. I made a couple of minor changes, but I apologise if he still looks too generic...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_80.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_81.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_82.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_84.jpg

Last edited:
I swear I've commented on your work before, but it seems I really haven't. This is a travesty and it must be corrected post-haste.
- Havisham: prime example of blood splatter methods

- Yoshimitsurugi: I feel like taking it in a robo-themed direction. Also, fighting style fake-out idea is brilliant.

- The dolls are amazing in concept and execution. I especially love the porcelain effect on Lucy's skin.

- Catalyst/???: The whole-body neon green-and-black pattern in armor reminds me of a haunted armor- type character, a la inferno. The helmet construction looks great.

- Crash Test Dummy: funny and excellent concept. I may end up stealing creating a totally unrelated character with nothing in common.

- Cervantes 3P: excellent execution vuia low-sat coloring and part choice for ripped clothes and chains

- Astaroth 3P: The concept is hilarious. I especially like the pot leaf design on the shirt and the "cigar."

- Patsuka: More hilarity. I wish I'd thought of that.

- Lola: The colors work well together in an appropriately cartoony way. Duck transformative additions (horns as hair, heart as bill, stickers as eyebrows) are applied to great effect. Smart part choice for furry items brings duck down to mind.

- Malfested Tiddles: Stickers are used on helmet to great effect. DEM TENTACLES, DEM TEETH, DAT EYEBALL

- Rylan: Use of eye and zipper stickers on the leather vest to create a vest is very clever. I also liked the use of the denim pocket sticker on the leather coat to add detail. The low-saturation blue and brown color scheme imparts a "rugged" presentation to the character.

- Bila: The solar orange and space black color scheme with great application of patterns is very effective in conveying the character. Highlighted facial features on mask are striking. The sun item on waist looks great, as do the rays on the back. This is just an awesome execution of concept.

- Umbra: The black and purple color scheme is similarly effective. Highlighted mask facial features are still awesome.
- Aerianne's necklace

- use of basic pattern 1 on Trysten's hat

- rebellion elves aren't eye-catching, but simplicty of design reflects characters very well

- Princess Barbie's handbag

- misaligned stickers on Alpha Patroklos' Pareo, cogwheel around circular part of breastplate

- use of elves' ears as leaves on anime pyrrha, gradient pattern on flower

- monkeyman: use of stickers to transform helmet from cat to monkey

- generic schoolgirl: interesting alternative school uniform top

- rhea: white textured patterns on white are interesting study on cracked glass textures

- use of eye sticker to create holes. I'll have to play with that, myself.

- Haze's skull. I'm guessing the bottom half is stickers?
Your design ethic is very solid, but I think what I enjoy most about it is your ability to attach detailed and convincing stories for each character when called for. This is something I wish more CaS makers would pay attention to when making characters and I'm very glad you chose to do that here. Excellent work, as always.

Aha, better late than never!
Thanks for going into such detail, and I love that you noticed all the little things.
As for the question about Haze, the bottom half is the 'dragon mask' with the nose part coloured black. I saw someone do something slightly similar online and shamelessly stole it :)

Glad you appreciate the stories too, I always find that if you have a definite concept and background for a character, you'll end up with a much more coherent CaS. And if you don't, just hide your mistakes with an intricate story.

For anyone else interested, I've got an idea of a theme for my next set of CaS. I'm considering using that second save file trick because I've deleted a fair amount of CaS in this gallery already.
Though I've hardly been using CaS recently, I've actually been getting into competitive play! Hopefully I'll get to work on creation mode soon though :)

Leila and Rylan are my personal favourites, they are perfectly balanced between simplicity and complexity, however I do like what you've done with Galvani's eyes, they look awesome.

And Haze's face looks really good too.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. I'm pretty happy with how Leila and Rylan turned out.
Okay, I've got a couple more CaS to post, so I'll stick them on page 5 :)
PTO.

Back