Honors

I've only played three SCIV games and I want to have all achievements for those three. I'm a completionist, to say so.
Mass Effect (got the 1050 points) and Tomb Raider Legend (missing the hard ones) are the other games.

I am so pissed Gamerscore isn't actually Gamerpoints that can be used in the Marketplace. :( Yeah I just hooked up to Live for the first time a few days ago for the 1.03 patch lol.

I like that SC IV's honors are easy to get. They're time consuming but none are overly difficult.

Now that I got all my online honors I'm only waiting on the moved 10,000 meters honor. Up to 8,500, ha.

^^ farm floor 60 and use Amy's auto-GI's for easy impacts.

:) finally got my last honor (hero king) last week. no more damned ranked matches.

completionist? riiight...

well if you want a challenge try unlocking all the stages in KOF 2006...i've been trying for years to do that shiat.

Oh yeah, I've been farming floor 60 with my GG ALGOL Xianghua CAS, but it just gets boring after a while.

Do Amy's auto-GI stances JI? Or am I missing something.

completionist? riiight...

well if you want a challenge try unlocking all the stages in KOF 2006...i've been trying for years to do that shiat.

I don't really like 2d fighters and I'm not looking for a "challenge". I like a game, I try to complete as much as I can about it.
I guess this comes from the RPGs...

Oh yeah, I've been farming floor 60 with my GG ALGOL Xianghua CAS, but it just gets boring after a while.

Do Amy's auto-GI stances JI? Or am I missing something.

i used yoda/kilik for my farming needs :) 12500 gold in less than 20 sec. xD

they can JI, but is just easy to impact with IMO.

if anything you can always build a CAS with Master impact ability. though i'm pretty sure if you auto-GI with a CAS like that, it won't JI. it has to be a regular GI notation (6G_3G) for the master impact to activate.

if anything you can always build a CAS with Master impact ability. though i'm pretty sure if you auto-GI with a CAS like that, it won't JI. it has to be a regular GI notation (6G_3G) for the master impact to activate.
I'll do that. Before I was just turtling against a AI Siegfried and trying to GI every now and then like I'd get a JI 1 out of 5 times. This should help quite a bit haha.

I've heard from others who did get all the honors and nothing happened. I only did the 30 or so to unlock all the outfits and that was the end of that.

I'm about halfway through, and for the life of me, cannot figure out what all I need to do/who I need to be story with to unlock all the stages so I can get the "play on all stages online" honor.

41 honors and no incentive to get the rest means I can't be be bothered.

450,000 in arcade is painful
use all 4 skill slots and all skill points = yay for gay little resource management....what a load of rubbish
get 30 treasures in ToLS = lol, why would I bother when I have all the equipment from it now anyway
100 critical finishes = will probably get this in another 400-500 hours of play, since so far i've gotten around 7
soul crushes = got 10, also, will be another few hundred hours before I get this

and some other silly stuff.

They really should have had a reason to get all 50 - like a nostalgia pack.

6 more JI and 20 more Cf's and I'll have gotten all the achievements.

for the 450,000 set the difficulty to easy you need roughly 5 or 6 perfects and don't loose any matches.

Back