How About Some Intro Scenes?

Neuroth

[10] Knight
We didn't get any individual story modes, so let's do our own. Here's a couple from me.

Hilde squinted against the first rays of dawn. She turned her head, hair fanned out on the pillow underneath it, toward the profile of Siegfried's back. He sat at the edge of the bed looking out the tower's lancet at the rising sun.

"Siegfried?"

"Good morning."

She rose slowly, drawing the blanket to her body with one arm. Moments passed in silence as they sat there naked, still as statues.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I thought it was over."

"We all did."

"I know we did. But if I had ever suspected it could come back, I would never have-"

Hilde placed her hand on Siegfried's shoulder and squeezed. His head bowed.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"It's all right. We did it once. We can do it again."

"I'll never be free of it."

"Maybe we will. All we can do is keep fighting," Her voice softened. "There's more at stake now than ever."

He turned toward her and their eyes met.

"You're right," He said. "We have to fight, for them."

The orb flew past Z.W.E.I.'s head, fast as a cannonball. He dropped into a crouch and E.I.N. came forth in front of him, blocking the swift arc of Viola's claw in a flash of sparks. The opponents jumped away from each other at the same time and circled watchfully.

A ring of Schwarzwind soldiers had formed around the duo as they sparred in the inner courtyard, watching with interest as Viola and Z.W.E.I. brought their strange powers to bear. Every stroke of the sword, the claw, the orb and the spirit-wolf was met with cheers and awed expressions.

Viola pirouetted away from Z.W.E.I.'s blade and twisted into a heel-kick aimed at his head. He raised his forearms to deflect her and before she could regain her stance he swung his leg low, taking her feet right out from under her. Viola fell on her back and quickly rolled to the side as E.I.N.'s fist cracked the stone her head had occupied a moment ago.

She hopped to her feet and conjured her orb. "Hold," She said.

Z.W.E.I. arched an eyebrow. "Giving up?"

"No. Siegfried is coming."

"He is? How do you know?"

She directed his gaze to the ring of spectators, which parted after a few moments as Siegfried and Hilde strode forward.

"I'll never get used to that." Z.W.E.I. said.

Siegfried looked between them. Then he turned to address the group. "Schwarzwind, prepare your arms. We ride for Ostreinsburg within the hour." The group quickly dispersed to the barracks.

"What's going on?" Z.W.E.I. asked Siegfried.

"Soul Edge has returned." Viola replied.

"Now, just a moment. That's a little-"

"She's correct," Siegfried said, turning back to them. "It's been many years, but somehow it's found a way to return to the world. And this time we may be the only hope of destroying it."

Z.W.E.I. nodded soberly. Viola turned her unwavering gaze to her orb. Hilde watched Siegfried carefully.

"Viola, Z.W.E.I., come with me to the armory," Siegfried said. "It's about time I showed you something."

Viola's orb served as a torch, illuminating the hidden passageway as they descended the stone steps, single file. The only sound was the echo of a rythmic dripping of water. They reached the end of the stairs and filed down a short hallway that ended in a great stone door.

"I kept what was left of it in here."

"Left of what?" Z.W.E.I. asked.

"Soul Calibur. The weapon that destroyed Soul Edge, or so we thought."

"Perhaps the swords are destined to contend with each other for eternity." Viola said.

Siegfried frowned. "Perhaps. But I hope that isn't the case."

"What is a sword without another sword to cross it?"

Siegfried turned and lifted the heavy bar from the door frame and pale blue light poured into the hallway as he pushed the door open. They walked inside.

Soul Calibur sat upon a raised platform, emitting the pale light that filled the room. Z.W.E.I.'s eyebrows lifted in surprise, yet Viola looked at it as though she had seen it before. Siegfried, however, wore a look of astonishment.

Z.W.E.I. noticed Siegfried's expression. "Is something wrong?"

"Soul Calibur. It's changed it's shape."

"Changed it's shape?"

"It's chosen someone. It wants someone out there to take it up and it knows who that person is."

Siegfried pulled his gaze from the weapon and looked at Z.W.E.I.

"We have to find them," He said. "Soon."

You're an amazing writer Neuroth! And I love the fact that Hilde and Siggy are a couple in your scene. Anyway, I'll give it a shot and I hope it's not too bad (>;^.^)
Here's Tira's and Pyrrha's intro...

Tira giggled as she watched Jurgis purpose to Pyrrha. The two lovebirds were standing in the garden and she could see the delight written all over the Greek girl's face. Slowly, Jurgis embraced her and the two stood there in silent contentment while they looked up at the bright moon. Adjusting her seat on the roof, Tira murmured, "No no no... You can't be happy Pyrrha. That's not a good quality for Soul Edge's host. But of course, you'll be much better than that fake..." Remembering her escape from the soldiers, Tira had vowed that Raphael... who was now known as Dumas, would pay for what he did. And she intended to keep that promise...

Tilting her head slightly, Tira smirked as Jurgis promised Pyrrha that he would protect her and be with her for the rest of her life. Tears leaked out from the Greek girls' eyes as she looked into the warm chocolate orbs of her fiance. "Jurgis... I never thought I would meet someone who... doesn't hate or reject me. Even though you knew about the rumors surrounding me, you... you did not fear me."

"Pyrrha," whispered her tall fiance as he hugged her. "All those deaths were mere accidents. You're a good person and I know you had nothing to do with it. Fate has merely been cruel to you..." He smiled and pecked her on the forehead lightly. "But I'm here now. And nothing will stop me from being by your side for the rest of your life. You'll never be alone again my dear." Tilting her head up, he said softly, "Please smile for my Pyrrha. You're so much more beautiful when you smile."

Pyrrha blinked away her tears and gave her love the brightest smile she could muster. At long last... she was safe... and she was happy. She finally had someone who really loved and cared for her. Closing her eyes, she relaxed in Jurgi's embrace and whispered, "I love you..."

Seeing enough, Tira stood up and cackled. "I can't wait to see how he dies. It's going to look incredible."

Inside, her gloomy side hissed, "Tira... There is no time for fun and games. My patience grows short. It's been seventeen years and I long to tear Dumas's heart out and feed it to our watchers..."

Her jolly side giggled. "I know, I know. But Tira, don't you think Jurgis would look very beautiful once we tear him up into little itsy bitsy pieces? Oh! I know! I should break both of his legs first so that he can't run away. And then, we can have our sweet time in making him scream... Yes, we'll make him scream until his throat bleeds!"

"No!" snapped her gloomy side. "His screams will attract unwarranted attention. But...I'll allow you to gag him and then you can cut him up slowly."

"I can't wait to rend this annoying boy into pieces," laughed her jolly side. "He's been a very very bad influence on our little Pyrrha.... And he must be punished." With one last glance at the happy couple, Tira leaped off the roof and disappeared into the shadows.

(>*___*) I am not sure of what to think of myself now... Anyway, please feel free to critique.

You're an amazing writer Neuroth! And I love the fact that Hilde and Siggy are a couple in your scene. Anyway, I'll give it a shot and I hope it's not too bad (>;^.^)
Here's Tira's and Pyrrha's intro...

Tira giggled as she watched Jurgis purpose to Pyrrha. The two lovebirds were standing in the garden and she could see the delight written all over the Greek girl's face. Slowly, Jurgis embraced her and the two stood there in silent contentment while they looked up at the bright moon. Adjusting her seat on the roof, Tira murmured, "No no no... You can't be happy Pyrrha. That's not a good quality for Soul Edge's host. But of course, you'll be much better than that fake..." Remembering her escape from the soldiers, Tira had vowed that Raphael... who was now known as Dumas, would pay for what he did. And she intended to keep that promise...

Tilting her head slightly, Tira smirked as Jurgis promised Pyrrha that he would protect her and be with her for the rest of her life. Tears leaked out from the Greek girls' eyes as she looked into the warm chocolate orbs of her fiance. "Jurgis... I never thought I would meet someone who... doesn't hate or reject me. Even though you knew about the rumors surrounding me, you... you did not fear me."

"Pyrrha," whispered her tall fiance as he hugged her. "All those deaths were mere accidents. You're a good person and I know you had nothing to do with it. Fate has merely been cruel to you..." He smiled and pecked her on the forehead lightly. "But I'm here now. And nothing will stop me from being by your side for the rest of your life. You'll never be alone again my dear." Tilting her head up, he said softly, "Please smile for my Pyrrha. You're so much more beautiful when you smile."

Pyrrha blinked away her tears and gave her love the brightest smile she could muster. At long last... she was safe... and she was happy. She finally had someone who really loved and cared for her. Closing her eyes, she relaxed in Jurgi's embrace and whispered, "I love you..."

Seeing enough, Tira stood up and cackled. "I can't wait to see how he dies. It's going to look incredible."

Inside, her gloomy side hissed, "Tira... There is no time for fun and games. My patience grows short. It's been seventeen years and I long to tear Dumas's heart out and feed it to our watchers..."

Her jolly side giggled. "I know, I know. But Tira, don't you think Jurgis would look very beautiful once we tear him up into little itsy bitsy pieces? Oh! I know! I should break both of his legs first so that he can't run away. And then, we can have our sweet time in making him scream... Yes, we'll make him scream until his throat bleeds!"

"No!" snapped her gloomy side. "His screams will attract unwarranted attention. But...I'll allow you to gag him and then you can cut him up slowly."

"I can't wait to rend this annoying boy into pieces," laughed her jolly side. "He's been a very very bad influence on our little Pyrrha.... And he must be punished." With one last glance at the happy couple, Tira leaped off the roof and disappeared into the shadows.

(>*___*) I am not sure of what to think of myself now... Anyway, please feel free to critique.

Sorry but this is not good...ITS GREAT XD

Really? Thanks! (>^-^)
Should I write more? Lol, for the compliment, I'll do a character you want to see an intro for xXSoulCaliburXx.

Hhhhmmmm~ I would like ....Hilde since she isnt really Talked about also keep it up with Pyrrha I wanna see where it goes :O

Back