How much did they change her?! I'm angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyMrPlow

[09] Warrior
So I used to play all the time, I bought the game for Tira, no other reason. I love the character and I know everything about her, every move, everything. I took a break for a while because of other games and now me and my friends have come back and... How much did they change!?

Here's one example. My favorite combo is when she let's you do it and changes her stance a few times. (Sorry I forget notations, it's been a while)
Jolly: 66B, 66B BE stance change Gloomy backwards headbutt and change stances if she allows it.

I played 4 games and tried it probably 12 times to see if it was just because she's so random (the reason I play er her) but it appears it's just impossible. The 66B BE NEVER changes her stance anymore and I can't follow it up.

The second is a Gloomy combo, no reason to do it other than style, but it was easily one of my fav's and now I can't do it.
3B, 4A, 3AA. The simple Hula Hoop combo, poor damage compared to the other way you can end that, which is the headbutt and genocide.

I can't find any reason they would do these things to her. She wasn't overpowered by any means so there was no reason to "balance" her, plus hardly anyone every plays her!

Someone please help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back