How old is Edge Master?

1san

[08] Mercenary
A serious question, does anyone have an age for him and or has he joined the immortal club?

If you look closely in Algol's stage, you'll see that there are seven statues holding EM's weapons. My two hypotheses are that:

A. Edge master is the only (known) living one of these seven warriors from Algol's times, which means he's thousands of years old and/or immortal. Interestingly, the one statue whose weapon isn't a variation of Edge Master's appears to be a young Zasalemel...

or

B. "The Edge Master" is actually a hereditary title who many warriors have had over the years (and the old guy we know is just the current holder of such title). Evidence for this hypothesis includes a picture of a young EM wearing Kilik's armor in the Japanese artbook.

His age is said to be unknown but I think he could be somewhere in his 60s or early 70s. Can you imagine someone in their early 70s, still kicking as much ass as Edge Master?

Yeah I know. Which is why I said he's almost there. He's 67. Pretty soon he'll arrive into his early 70's. Why do I have to explain this??

Interesting theories, and facts; I personally would go with Norik's second hypothesis. Also it seems to me that Namco might be trying to pin kilik off as the "new generation" of edge master, and our old bearded friend (Whatever his real name is) might not be returning.

Makes sense though, Kilik trained with EM, he's a crowd favorite, and in Scv we see that he has mastered majority of the males (minus agol and ezio) movesets. Given another time-skip he might be a full fledged edge master, and for the love of god let him be the only Random based character if a Sc6 ever comes.

Well, I hope we get a SC6 but Kilik would have to master ALL fighting styles like EM before him. He only mastered the male fighting styles. I think SC6 probably would pick up around the same time of SC5.

Back