How to be a good actor?

Well I sent you a message once but got no reply, didn't know what to think :P
And sometimes I see you, but I don't really want to because I'm not warmed up at all. But I start rooms frequently and they rarely fill up, so it will probably be sooner than later, hehe.

Well I sent you a message once but got no reply, didn't know what to think :P
And sometimes I see you, but I don't really want to because I'm not warmed up at all. But I start rooms frequently and they rarely fill up, so it will probably be sooner than later, hehe.

yeah no worries. I dont like to send invites to people that are training, really dont know why. but from now on if i see you ill send you an inv and worst thing that happens is you dont come. I also dont like to jump in my friends rooms without an invite. makes me feel rude. fork out the $8 and get a new mic you cheap bastard!!

I have the mic, but proper spoken english didn't come with it, Microsoft ripped me off once again.

Well....every button mashing Maxi I fought (basically...ALL) NEVER block. Never, fucking ever. They never use his 236 moves, or take advantage of his soul loops.

Just one random attack after another, after another, after another............easy win.

anytime you land RO B then RC B foolz think you are mashing, especially if you get dirty and do another RC B. so what i do is tell them what im am doing as i do it. "okay here im cancelling LI B into RO A but i know your going to duck for the BL K so im going to do BL A if that hits im going to do LI AA depending if you shake or not, ok so you didnt duck, im guessing you dont fear BL KK so im going to use that next time, aww man you didnt use 2A after blocking my BL A, you used AA to interrupt, so im going to hold LI B, yes i got the bounce juggle but im not going to do BL KK im going to psl3 for LO B on your grounded ass, then psl4 to RO KK."

they still say whatever though like they dont believe you. i try to look official by doing psl3 after RO A trying to get CH LO BK or ducking for the BL K so LO B will lift them up and you get the adv after the K. stopping after 44AB and doing 3K or 2A. poking alot with 1B psl1ing to RC KK K, because after you land a JF or two especially 6BB:B they must show you respect. well they should. land 4A+B to 33bA RC A and they will.

I've decided that it's a waste of time trying to make people think one thing or another with Maxi. The people who tend to complain don't know enough about Maxi or the game to understand the difference between a directed Maxi or a random one.

I love it when I select Maxi I can hear giggling in the background because they think I'm just another Maxi masher.

They find out the truth REAL quick. :P

Just say, im a button masher eh?then that means i can beat you without using any skill.usually only casual players complain about maxi,most hardcore players have respect for a good maxi and can tell the difference between a spammer and a goood player

Back