Howdy!

BeastEG

[08] Mercenary
Hi all!

I'm new to 8WR but have been playing SC since SC2 (Yun-seong main) but switched to Asta during SCIV and will probably keep him for SCV. Looking forward to learning from all of you and getting good enough to hopefully do well at tourneys!

Cheers!

P.S. I'm located in Boston and play primarily at Brainbox in Jamaica Plains in case anyone wants to come and hangout!

Heya man, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. Be sure to check out the regional match maker thread to find some local competition. I'm sure a city as big as Boston's gotta have something going on.

Heya man, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. Be sure to check out the regional match maker thread to find some local competition. I'm sure a city as big as Boston's gotta have something going on.

Thanks! I will definitely check out the regional matchmaking thread!

We also started doing "Soul Calibur Thursdays" at Brainbox for that very reason! Basically, I bring capture equipment 2 - 3 Thursdays a month and everyone plays against everyone else for about 10-15 mins each. Then, I upload the videos so everyone can watch their matches and hopefully learn by watching themselves.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

We also started doing "Soul Calibur Thursdays" at Brainbox for that very reason! Basically, I bring capture equipment 2 - 3 Thursdays a month and everyone plays against everyone else for about 10-15 mins each. Then, I upload the videos so everyone can watch their matches and hopefully learn by watching themselves.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

OMG that's awesome man. You actually got a regular meet going! Lemmie give you an e-handshake for that. Glad to have ya man.

Back