I already preordered SCV limited edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerKaiser

[10] Knight
and paid for it at Gamestop so I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it is BS that you can only get Dampierre for preordering at Best Buy? I honestly don't see why they can't just through him in the game for everyone in the final build. I mean seriously the game isn't even out yet and they are already F#@K!NG us for cash. What they are saying is, we already made the game but we're gonna leave S#!T out and if you want every thing that should have been in the game in the first place then you will have to give us more money. I don't even want to know how much DLC is gonna cost.

So, a business has found a way to make more money? Unheard of and disgusting!!! >_>
Excuse me for not being made of money mister premium supporter and yeah it is disgusting actually. I'm just making a valid point, but if you're fine with being bent over and having some already wealthy business have its way with your money bags then I won't argue with you. You can be as smarmy as you like, but if you're a fan of the game and you already shelled out or will be shelling out the clams for the game and you expect them, (Namco) to give you what you pay for and they don't, then yes it is wrong.

Most of us here aren't going to make a consumer rights issue out of it- mostly because it isn't unreasonable to us. It's their product, they can charge whatever they want for it. Our choice as consumers isn't "well it should've been this", the choice is "Do I think that is worth the money or not?"

If you don't think it is, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back