I can make custom banners for signatures

FairyWitch824

[09] Warrior
hey guys i thought i make a thread cauz i saw a thread request so i thought i show a bit of my work if want me to make some banners i can take some request though if you want a signature banner if you want...one thing though can i have some credit please ^_^ i can't take to many since im a busy person but i can do some here and there just post if you want a banner and give me like a week to get it done though thanks ^_^

here are some examples:

Blazeblueclubbanner2_zpsc55d72b6.png

leixiaforegroundbanner.png

setsukasimplebanner2_zps1bde562e.png

marvelvsCapcomclubbanner2_zps189853dd.png

mitsuandsetsukabanner.png

zweibanner2.png

sure thing for the both of you ill get on to it as soon as i can :) but one question what version of the characters would you like ill message you both ;) lexia is obvious but i wanted to know the others cuaz they have multiple costumes...

sure thing for the both of you ill get on to it as soon as i can :) but one question what version of the characters would you like ill message you both ;) lexia is obvious but i wanted to know the others cuaz they have multiple costumes...
1p costume pls thx nice leixa banner

You know what, I could use a new signature. Since my trial for adobe photoshop ran out, I'd like to request Yoshimitsu of SCV, Kokoro of DOA5, and Vaporeon in a nice beach banner. I'll let you handle all the special effects and surprise me. Message me when it is done, but no need to rush.

They're all quite well done. I really like the Zwei one since the lighting and contrast on it is quite pleasing to the eye. The transparency of Ein was also a nice touch. Although, the Zwei in the background looks like he has a super frown. Anyway, keep up the great work. Not requesting one right now, just like to admire art when I see it lol.

hahahaha thanks guys really and yeah koko yoshi and BRV i can do that for you...just give me sometime to make it i have a art shop on a different forum so it may be a bit but i promise ill have them done for you :)

thanks guys i really means alot and sorry i have been really slow on the requests i run a art shop on serebii.net a pokemon site...so ill try to get these banners as soon as i can...ill message when done...coolcgmcgee what costume and game do want voldo from?

Oh wow these are awesome. I'll watch the thread and make my request when you actually have some time to work on it. =3

Back