I dislike playing against...

Astaroth: More my fault than any others, I don't expect throws as often as I should :(
Cervantes: Thanks, but I believe my skull had enough ventilation already.
Ezio: I've fought exactly one person that's put effort into him, I have no idea what to expect.
Hilde: May I come down from here, please?

Mitsurugi: The lack of countermeasures against medieval laser guidance systems is disheartening. (I'm saying his verticals track like a motherfucker.)

Pyrrha: Bitch, you better stop using safe moves before I memorize 'em all and make you suffer for it.
Raphael: Slow down there buddy.

Viola: GOTH LOLI BITCHES CAN ROT IN HELL! I'm playing far too many competent Viola players lately D:

Xiba: Just the memories of all the Kilik spammers in SCIV make me despise him.

Viola: GOTH LOLI BITCHES CAN ROT IN HELL! I'm playing far too many competent Viola players lately D:
I keep hearing this but I've yet to run into a Viola mirror. Same thing when I was more active on SSF4 online with Juri. But I can't stop, won't stop, don't even know how stop. Orbs for life.

Personally hate:

Siegfried: Even the A4 AI can zone me out with Sieg. It saddens me to no end that a static program can go 4:6 (in my favor) with me on a bad day. And no matter how much I play Soul Calibur, no matter how much I play my friend who mains him, I always fall for the same stupid frame traps.

Xiba: I don't even hate fighting them, I'm just tired of incompetent Xibas. As soon as they have a bar for CE I'm playing overly cautious... only to realize they have no clue about its GI capabilities and damage. Hell, they don't even add the little K BE to their moves ON HIT... As someone who played Xiba week 1, learn your stuff people!

I've been playing against more competent Viola players due to friends of friends and a few good Viola players I've sought out just for more experience fighting against that goth loli bitch. It's very gratifying whenever I actually do defeat them and close matches when I'm not making a fool of myself are just so incredibly exhilirating :D

...I have the same issues fighting Zeeky mains and I automatically assume any Xiba player I don't know is a tool that does nothing but spam lows. Zeeky's crap, but I find myself being a deer in the headlights against him so much it's sad D:

Don't particularly hate fighting anybody used by a noob, since they can always be figured out easily. But I hate fighting a really good Viola (juggled like I'm a circus pin), Ezio (Stunned like every second hit) and Rugi (Dead before I blink he does so much damage).

I also dislike playing against people who taunt :P I dont know what but alot of Viola characters seem to be emerging haha Ugh Xiba no trouble at all C;

I hate mirrors, Astaroth, and Cervantes. FoM characters are no problem because they are only FoM because of gimmicks. So I kick their ass. >:D

I jump for joy when I see a Sieg, Nightmare, Algol and a fellow Dampierre.

I facepalm when I see Voldo, Mitsu, Cervy and Maxi.

Damp, his is so weak that even when I win a match, I still feel bad if I lost a round or two, Playing against SomeRandmFreak is just depressing because his damp can destroy me at times ~_~

Super annoying: Natsu, Mitsu, Cervy
A little annoying: Xiba, Maxi, Viola
Neutral: The Rest
Fun: Sieg, Nightmare, Yoshi

For me it would be:
Sieg- freaking spamming 3B
Voldo- "I don't even know... what? DX" Is what I often end saying because often the person playing as him is being unpredictable with whatever they're doing to their controller.
Pyrrha- Being safe and able to punish almost anything.

I dislike:

1) Siegfried players who just stay in that one stance, which no matter how fast I move can't dodge whatever comes out of it.

2) Astaroths who just back far away at the beginning of the match and spam the low A A & A B attacks to eat up my guard.

3) Mitsurugi's/Pyrrha's and Pyrrha Omega's because as a Raphael Main, my verticals seems easy to dodge for opponents but those characters seem to follow you regardless which is bulls#!t.

Top 10 most hated characters (top to bottom):

1. Natsu
2. All Greeks (Pyrrha, Pyrrha Omega, Patroklos in that order)
3. Siegfried
4. Nightmare
5. Xiba
6. Mitsurugi
7. Ezio
8. Aeon
9. Viola
10. Astaroth

Back