I got bodied pretty badly by Kayane...

Isn't getting bodied by a French player a rite of passage in the tournament community?

Not sure if you should feel bad, but you shouldn't feel good or tell people. Change your nick and learn to hide from players who might beat you.

Train harder. That's all I can tell you otherwise you might get bodied again by her. Did you at least get her autograph, though?

It's viola. don't feel bad. She's a no try hard character. lol. but Kayane bodies everyone anyway. even at the E3 Dead or Alive 5 tourney she whooped on a LOT of people. but i would love to face Kayane with her Leixia. actually, i'd just like to meet her and Keev period.

It's viola. don't feel bad. She's a no try hard character. lol. but Kayane bodies everyone anyway. even at the E3 Dead or Alive 5 tourney she whooped on a LOT of people. but i would love to face Kayane with her Leixia. actually, i'd just like to meet her and Keev period.
That would be nice to see Kayane play as Leixia, if Leixia wasn't nerfed. I would love to meet her, too.

Back