I just 100% SCV!

I got 99% then the save died and I'm still at 99% cause I still need to run 10million miles.

1: Go into Quick Battle, pick Aeon, Dampierre, or Nightmare(since their backstep is great).
2: Search until you find the "Gloomy Tira" or "Jolly Tira" characters.
3: Hold 4 the whole match, don't really do anything else.
4: Spam rematch agains the character like a mofo.

You should be able to get about 800 meters a match, up to 1500 or so if you also force each match to five rounds.

I still need around 30000 meters, so far I have been playing 4 to 5 hours every friday night, with some friends, and I get 3000 to 4000 meters per session, I hope to get the 100% before new year eve.

Love ur avatar ^

99% one left but gonna get it really soon, tips:

-Use Raph
-Raph can BBB all day long in easy
-hold 4 against Hilde or Tira
-Win two rounds and lose 3 then rematch, and 4 again :D

I usually just start the quick battle mode then as soon as Hilde appears I start with this strategy and watch TV, so I don't get bored.

Voldo can be forced into Blind Stance though, and once he is he can't run back nearly as fast or requires you to bother attacking/blocking to get out of it. Aeon, Dampierre, and Nightmare don't have to worry about that.

Voldo can be forced into Blind Stance though, and once he is he can't run back nearly as fast or requires you to bother attacking/blocking to get out of it. Aeon, Dampierre, and Nightmare don't have to worry about that.
oh but i did it with another player not the cpu.

277192-bigrigs_winner_super.jpg

Hardest achievement was the walking one xD. I have them all as of a few weeks ago. Now I have 100% on 4 and 5 lol. It definitely is something to be proud of getting all the achievements in 5.

Before I got the 100% thing , the last achievement was the Ezio one -_-...I didnt know how to play him , so I forced myself how to play him. Now I know how to play him. Well Im not threat with him but Im decent.

Back