I just noticed this...Astaroth clones in the background of Astaroth's stage

DYY

[09] Warrior
I was messing around in training mode today. So i decided to practice on the 2nd tier of Astaroth's stage.

If you look at the walls of this stage... you can see Astaroth clones in tubes. Wow... I can only imagine if they woke up and broke out of those tubes in the wall... you would have to fight many many Astaroths O__O;;.

I was messing around in training mode today. So i decided to practice on the 2nd tier of Astaroth's stage.

If you look at the walls of this stage... you can see Astaroth clones in tubes. Wow... I can only imagine if they woke up and broke out of those tubes in the wall... you would have to fight many many Astaroths O__O;;.

That probably would have made for a fun mini-game, like fighting the collosus in SC3.

Sounds pretty interesting, actually. I like what they did with the stages, everything has a little bit of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. THAT'S AMAZING."
Like Ivy's little pink Christina Aguilara monsters.

Sounds pretty interesting, actually. I like what they did with the stages, everything has a little bit of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. THAT'S AMAZING."
Like Ivy's little pink Christina Aguilara monsters.

Oh, Fred and Jennifer?

untitled-4-30-png.13648

Ya know, I can't seem to find the second one. D: I've looked but I only see the one
Those are the two, it's one over the other.

I love how the soul series always has all these little details in the stages. In SC, all stages (especially Maxi's and Nightmare's) were loaded with a huge amount of tiny little jaw-dropping details. Sophitia's and Hilde's stages in SCIV were not only beautiful, but had such huge and beautiful backdrops far away, that they could have made at least three more stages with the data of each. Not to even talk about the Egypt stage, which is one of the most epic stages to ever appear in a videogame.

SCV is no exception, but nobody seems to notice these little things anymore. Only us.

Those are the two, it's one over the other.

I love how the soul series always has all these little details in the stages. In SC, all stages (especially Maxi's and Nightmare's) were loaded with a huge amount of tiny little jaw-dropping details. Sophitia's and Hilde's stages in SCIV were not only beautiful, but had such huge and beautiful backdrops far away, that they could have made at least three more stages with the data of each. Not to even talk about the Egypt stage, which is one of the most epic stages to ever appear in a videogame.

SCV is no exception, but nobody seems to notice these little things anymore. Only us.

... I thought they were one thing.
WHAT.
........... Ok, now I see it. Is Ivy too cheap to buy them seperate cages?

I also agree with the Egypt stage. I would gasm'd if they brought back that and the Villa.

Back