I love you Tira Forums

.... There is no way anyone is winning anything with this version of Tira. There are NO competitive Tira players now - there are people that play Tira and people that play competitively, but I guarantee you won't be seeing anyone doing both in the money rounds.

Crow. It tastes so delicious.

In the spirit of this thread, does anyone else have something realllly stupid they said right after the patch they would like to share? It will be tough to beat this one though ;)

Crow. It tastes so delicious.

In the spirit of this thread, does anyone else have something realllly stupid they said right after the patch they would like to share? It will be tough to beat this one though ;)

Mmm-mmm-mmm! Sure is good. I happened to fling around too much of it to bother quoting, check the patch notes and VV's patch trolling topic in the first half or so of the pages haha.

I'm almost proud to have figured things out a little bit better well before EVO though :P

Mmm-mmm-mmm! Sure is good. I happened to fling around too much of it to bother quoting, check the patch notes and VV's patch trolling topic in the first half or so of the pages haha.

I'm almost proud to have figured things out a little bit better well before EVO though :P

Could be worse. Its not like you are the SA mod and dropped her for Leixia or anything. That's gotta be embarrassing...

Loved seeing Decopon's Tira take EVO, but now, I feel bad for the Tira players who have yet to be successful in tournament. Even if they had legit gripes about their character, Decopon's win will just have people saying everyone else is a scrub/whiner. Maybe Cervantes should've won since we all know he's dumb anyway.

I've always said that if I can pick up the character and within half an hour, be decent enough with her to beat good players with pure basics there's no way she's bad. I'm not even a great player. At least people now have a person they can x-copy and figure out her strengths from instead of whining like babies.

I've always said that if I can pick up the character and within half an hour, be decent enough with her to beat good players with pure basics there's no way she's bad. I'm not even a great player. At least people now have a person they can x-copy and figure out her strengths from instead of whining like babies.

I suppose there's some merit to that. But I've always said that tournament wins shouldn't be the measuring bar for how good/bad a character is. In your case, you might just be good enough at basics to do well with any character regardless of their flaws. It says nothing about the character's chances, but the player's.

Having said that, I agree that Tira is not a bad character at all.

Back