I may have been hacked, in the not so worst way.

ganonfla

[08] Mercenary
Is there any way to get your PP reset back to zero in ranked matches? I just faced some guy on XBLA. After the match, I gained like 25k PP for no reason. I really don't want all of that, with my 4 -30 record. It just looks hackerish. All help is appreciated.

Edit: I lost the match and got the 25k PP.

Last edited:
Well, there may be a reason for winning 25k PP and that is because you won against someone with really as much PP, so in that way is ok

Forget about PP, it´s been all hacked, check de Leaderboards, and I don´t think there is a way to reset them.

Well, there may be a reason for winning 25k PP and that is because you won against someone with really as much PP, so in that way is ok

Forget about PP, it´s been all hacked, check de Leaderboards, and I don´t think there is a way to reset them.

Lol. I'd agree with you 100%, except I lost. I guess I won't let it bother me if PP really isn't that big of a deal. Thanks for the advice.

That´s ok too, the game works like that, when you win to someone with much less PP, the one who losses some of them is you and your opponent wins them even with the lost.

The more difference of PP between the two players, the more amount of PP to talk.

Is there any way to get your PP reset back to zero in ranked matches? I just faced some guy on XBLA. After the match, I gained like 25k PP for no reason. I really don't want all of that, with my 4 -30 record. It just looks hackerish. All help is appreciated.

Edit: I lost the match and got the 25k PP.

That´s ok too, the game works like that, when you win to someone with much less PP, the one who losses some of them is you and your opponent wins them even with the lost.

The more difference of PP between the two players, the more amount of PP to talk.

Guys sorry to say I am the creator of that leaderboard mod my gamertag is all eyes on m3h i'm top of pp leaderboards. I did not know the hack will give other people high pp, I also have 99999 wins 0 loss.

I posted more online cheats on soul calibur 2 hd here

photo proof
http://gyazo.com/6a666a076319fb46388b239cdbe41ab5

once again sorry guys

Back