I need help pronto!

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
Let's just say I've stacked up around $200 or so in charges on a parent's credit card. What's my best course of action besides intercepting the bill or coming clean? I am getting ridiculously paranoid and nervous over this, and I regret it more and more everyday. I know, this sounds like something you read on Yahoo Answers but I find the SC and gaming community to be among the most understanding and creative people out there (most of them). So please, any ideas?

My Brother did the same thing except he spent around $120. One day my dad noticed some money missing and got the whole family. He was pisses and told my sibling and I that if we don't tell the truth we would get grounded for 2 months.

My brother came out clean and told everything. He used the money to buy clothing and shoes because he wanted to. My dad grounded him for a month and he did have to pay him back by doing chores in the house (which he hated).

Honestly I would suggest you come out clean because if you don't, you will most likely have a more severe punishment for not coming out clean.

That seems like the best option. I was contemplating like my Xbox Live account got hacked and the micro transactions that were made on the Marketplace were not made by me. My dad is no tech expert, so it could have been done easily.

Nice thinking there but honestly just come out clean. My dad is the type that gets angry EASILY.
My dad is similar but he doesn't go and rage on everyone. I feel like I'm getting sick and I really hope that might lessen the...ah...reprimanding.

My dad is similar but he doesn't go and rage on everyone. I feel like I'm getting sick and I really hope that might lessen the...ah...reprimanding.

My dad rages at everyone. If you are feeling sick, I suggest you tell him soon so it can be over with. Thats what I do with class speeches.

That seems like the best option. I was contemplating like my Xbox Live account got hacked and the micro transactions that were made on the Marketplace were not made by me. My dad is no tech expert, so it could have been done easily.

That's clever, but I'm with Steven. You should just come clean.

For a few reasons:

1: Well, it's just the right thing to do. Sounds a bit cheesy, but honestly...
2: If it backfires, you'll get burned twice as bad.
3: If he's anything like my parents, saying that will just make him paranoid of Xbox Live and maybe retract his monetary support. XD

That's clever, but I'm with Steven. You should just come clean.

For a few reasons:

1: Well, it's just the right thing to do. Sounds a bit cheesy, but honestly...
2: If it backfires, you'll get burned twice as bad.
3: If he's anything like my parents, saying that will just make him paranoid of Xbox Live and maybe retract his monetary support. XD
Trust me, there won't be any type of credit cards on Xbox Live after this...

Let's just say I've stacked up around $200 or so in charges on a parent's credit card. What's my best course of action besides intercepting the bill or coming clean? I am getting ridiculously paranoid and nervous over this, and I regret it more and more everyday. I know, this sounds like something you read on Yahoo Answers but I find the SC and gaming community to be among the most understanding and creative people out there (most of them). So please, any ideas?
I spent like 500 like 5 years ago haha. Just come clean. I got in a little trouble and I paid it back to them. Do the honest thing. Be an adult.

Man up and confess. Trying to weasel your way out of it is pathetic and makes you a piece of crap.

The more you wait it out, the more it'll bite you in the rear.

Tell them you are sorry and say you will pay them back, they will be all like * Challenge Accepted * ~_~

Syn! Where have you been! The whole aPat SA have been wondering what happen to you.
Bibulus banned me for a week (according to him) for telling scrubby newbies that they're scrubby newbies and not hugging them or some shit.
Seems he couldn't be bothered to un-ban me though. =/

Bibulus banned me for a week (according to him) for telling scrubby newbies that they're scrubby newbies and not hugging them or some shit.
Seems he couldn't be bothered to un-ban me though. =/

Oh well that blows. I will tell everyone in the aPat SA that you're still alive then.

Back