iCR CBx series?

Artilust

[10] Knight
Im not saying this is new news, but I havent seen it discussed heavily, or at all really. Im playing around in practice mode, and im finding that sometimes putting on the standing charge B pressure is hard because they(AI and people) tend to try and walk around in an attempt to dodge and punish what they KNOW is coming. Not saying that setting the AI on hard is stone cold evidence but its giving me a pretty clear idea of what types of strategies the AI will stoop to to counter it, and so far its been trying to run in like a moron, or step like crazy.

iCR C2 B in particular is something im having MAJOR fun playing with. It tracks a bit, and looks fairly safe to spam. My biggest problem is creating space once my opponent exploits some weakness of mine during the match.

iCR C3 B is also giving me what I need in terms of speed and reach.

Im just toying around right now, but I think this could be some good shit. They all tech crouch (incentive enough?) Im pretty sure 2 is safe, second hit of 3 seems fairly safe. Excuse me for not knowing her frames, i have really plunged into her deep yet.

Any takers?

CH iCR C2A is good because it sets up 1KK combo into tech trap. And you probably have C3B up to trap with that (takes a bit of timing though).
If they don't tech you can just 2A+B them for another tech trap situation.

Is it me or is WR C2A faster and longer reach? Or maybe its just that TC in motion.

This is really fun. I was feeling like my Hilde was a bit dry.

Back