iCS/CS and SS information

Would you guys suggest it doing on a pad ? because i bought the soul calibur V official stick would it be possible on this with this input ?

ANNND I just pulled it off. Online no less.

Which is why I'm really pissed the connection DC-ed. >_< I wanted to save that replay dammit.

Rain: I'd wait for the shortcuts to appear. I'm using a Hitbox so anything I find doesn't apply, but there's already some shortcuts being found slowly.

Somehow I thing that it could be done by slow-fast method. Like do it normally and focus to do really fast 666B+G only.
Don't have the game yet, cant check it by myself.

How loud is CS on a hitbox? Louder than on Arcade Stick?

By the way, can any native english speaker can tell me what exactly Ivy says during normal CS?

Is it "Now sing for these sinners", "Now sing for the sinners"? I also kept hearing "Now sing for despair" in other videos,but maybe it was just bad quality audio. I am really bad at understanding British accent.

How loud is CS on a hitbox? Louder than on Arcade Stick?

By the way, can any native english speaker can tell me what exactly Ivy says during normal CS?

Is it "Now sing for these sinners", "Now sing for the sinners"? I also kept hearing "Now sing for despair" in other videos,but maybe it was just bad quality audio. I am really bad at understanding British accent.

I can be as quiet as a mouse if it wasn't for the 666 motion. That's hard to keep down, since you tend to overpress.

PS. Might as well put the motion I use for the few Hitbox users out there.

2[Hold]884666 B+G.

Not much of a shortcut, but not having to press 2 again after the first 8 is a BIG deal. Be really carefuly about the 3 six's though -- out of the entire motion, the game is strictest on that part of the move most of all.

Buffering CS from BB/AA seems to be the best way to get no movement. But that's just me.

iCS can fuck off. SO difficult, and I can't even do it on the analog stick.

The command still sounds weird to me... but if you can buffer it... very well, bring it on!
What´s the difference on damage between iCS and CS?

Okay so the way its working best for me is (on the analog stick) 282, counter clockwise roll, and then I switch to the pad to do the 666

90% success. No iCS though.

I'm actually finding this easier to do than SCIV CS, and its REALLY easy to buffer during 1B BE. I think this will be great for her throw mixup.

Okay so the way its working best for me is (on the analog stick) 282, counter clockwise roll, and then I switch to the pad to do the 666

90% success. No iCS though.

I'm actually finding this easier to do than SCIV CS, and its REALLY easy to buffer during 1B BE. I think this will be great for her throw mixup.

Rarely worth it to go for a throw but sacrifice guaranteed damage in its stead IMO. 1B BE is either a guaranteed 40 or 68 dmg combo as is (blocked and NH respectively). Unless of course you are in a severe life disadvantage and/or final round.

You have better options in using BB, 1A+BA, 2A, AA, or anything else that gives frame advantage.

If Ivy doesn't say "Ensnare" for iCS, you are all out of the competition.

Back