Idolization with characters.

Like Pocky said my avatar is pretty self explanatory. I am undoubtebly Berserk's biggest fan and i worship Gatsu as a character. I really how strong minded he his and how he sacrifices everything good about him for the people he loves. To make it simple i think Gatsu is one of the most well made character in a psychologic point of view i saw in anime
gatsu4.jpg

As fighting game character i am totally obsessed with Yoshimitsu's. I've been playing him since Tekken 1 and simply just love how different and original he his everytime.

As for female characters well i really hesitate between Revy from Black Lagoon and Erza but i'm gonna go with Erza Scarlett. I'm not gonna start on how much i like this character cause it could get pretty long but i really like strong willed women with a bad ass attitude. That can also show a more feminine side of them. Erza is like that.

Ill stop there before naming like 39039409 characters.

I'll vent 4 more.

First up, my Miss Soul Calibur, Seong Mi-na........I friggin love her to death!!! *sheepishly covers mouth* Anyways, I'll miss this lovely lady so much since I know she won't make the cut.
-large--AnimePaper-scans_Soul-Calibur_JaganEye%281.46%29_THISRES_197443.jpg

Asuka Kazama. I can say that I like her more than Jun Kazama as of now. Why? Asuka for some reason seems more easy to fantasize about. I mean she's cute and sexy when she's mad, flustered, and all that jazz. Basically just like Seong Mi-na is Miss Soul Calibur in my heart, Asuka is Miss Tekken.
Tekken.502311.jpg

Next is my Miss Street Fighter, Sakura Kasugano. Yes, Sakura is my top lady of Street fighter. Why? Her body is simple and lean. And I have an odd fetish for girls with healthy, slender, strong legs thanks to Sakura. I like Chun-li too like any other guy, but Sakura is more of my type lol. Personality wise? I guess I'm a sucker for tomboyish, sassy, cute, and sexy ladies that kick ass. Something Seong Mi-na, Asuka, and Sakura all have in common.
Sakura.Kasugano.421691.jpg

Dan Hibiki. If you must know why I like him, you are a fool. And a fool like you needs to study up on the art of Sakiyo-ryu now to see why I like him. It's the strongest martial arts out there invented by Dan himself. Yahoo!!!
dan-hibiki-street-fighter-alpha-3-picture.png

Haruka Suzumiya: This is going to sounds extremely corny, but bare with me. Haruka is the girl of my dreams. Well, maybe not Haruka herself, but the personality she has. Haruka is a shy, but very soft girl with alot of emotion waiting to come out to the right person. She is beautiful as well.
6966.jpg

Mio Amakura: My favorite character from my favorite horror series (and one of my favorite series of games ever). She is strong willed and is able to press through anything. When she is determined to do something, nothing will get in her way. She is also a loving sister to Mayu (of whom I kind of dislike).

Mio_Amakura.png

Okay , lets see...

Kagamine Len: Okay , to be honest I'm big fan of "Shotacon" (And I love Blonde hair boys >3<!). I like VOCALOID very much , and Len is my fav character ^^ I love his voice (Especially Append <3) and behavior.
len_kagamine_by_laksmitadeidara-d2xiskd.jpg

Dante: My first Video Game Idol ^^ I remember when my dad buy DMC3 For me >3< In next week after this , I only "DMC! DMC!" And "DANTE , DANTE *O*". I Like him because he is lazy and has everything in the ass . Like me ^3^ (P.S And He's Sexy *3*)
30361_devil-may-cry-dante-f.jpg

Shura Kirigakure: Badass woman and my "Woman Hero" <3 She's Amazing fighter and she reminds me of Dante ^^
Shura%2BKirigakure.jpg

<-- this guy, cuz ... I dunno, perhaps he's first char who I played since I got SC,
Jun Kazama, cuz I love her and her fighting style,
Lara Croft, with no reason.
That's all for now

Haruka Suzumiya: This is going to sounds extremely corny, but bare with me. Haruka is the girl of my dreams. Well, maybe not Haruka herself, but the personality she has. Haruka is a shy, but very soft girl with alot of emotion waiting to come out to the right person. She is beautiful as well.
6966.jpg
So is she like Nagisa from Clannad? Because those types of girls are the types that would make me less horny, more pacifist like, and extremely shy and jittery to them. I mean, call me a corny kindred spirit, but if I see some hentai art of them, I immediately feel ashamed and would want to pull up the original art of them pronto lol. That's how I feel about those types.

I'm ignoring everything here except for comic books, because I <3 mah comics. It's my upbringing.

1354-scary-batman-wallpaper-wallchan-1280x800.jpg

There is, of course, Batman. Because he's the goddamn Batman.

And then there is the poster child for comic book nerds "Who would beat who in a fight?" debates,

flash_1.jpg

The Flash. That dude whose pants are made out of go fast. I prefer the Wally West Flash, but the Barry Allen Flash did give me one of my favorite Flash moments.

flashrebirth3+-+thosewereforcharity.jpg

And though there are many more because I'm a gargantuan nerd, I'll close this out with my current favorite Marvel character

406px-Multiple_man.jpg

Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man. I just find it such an interesting powerset that opens a lot of doors to explore the psychological repercussions of super powers. Plus, he's just awesome.

So is she like Nagisa from Clannad? Because those types of girls are the types that would make me less horny, more pacifist like, and extremely shy and jittery to them. I mean, call me a corny kindred spirit, but if I see some hentai art of them, I immediately feel ashamed and would want to pull up the original art of them pronto lol. That's how I feel about those types.

She is very close to Nagisa. Although Nagisa has some different personality quirks too (saying weird things like anpan or w/e). I do my best not to look at any woman in a horny sort of way. Although sometimes that's hard too XD. I am a pacifist, and don't like speaking to girls in an alpha male attitude.

Sophitia- Because she is tough, beautiful, and blonde.
Jk, I prefer brunettes.
2q8abd4.jpg

Cassandra- Love how she is girly and bad ass at the same time.
2w23ew2.jpg

Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy 13) She is just EPIC design wise!
Just look at her! Awesomeness.

v4nxg1.jpg

And Finally

Lara Croft

bg4uu0.jpg

^^

Claudia Black is the voice actor for the lovely Fang. She also does a good amount of voices for certain characters I do find charming like:

Samantha Byrne from Gears of War 3
Chloe Frazer from Uncharted Drake series
Artemis from God of War
Morrigan from Dragon age

Whump bump. Pardon me.

Thanks to MvsC series, I've learned to appreciate more characters.

First up, Venom. I can't help but to think he's so friggin' awesome despite being a villain. I actually liked him before the MvsC series.
Venom_Gargan.jpg

Silver Samurai. I hope marvel shines the spotlight on him to get this character to be exposed. He's a character I actually like due to how cool he was in MvsC2. That's where I met him for the first time.
406px-Silver_samurai.jpg

Sonson. I happen to like monkey people with reference to Sun Wukong. Sonson is a silly cutie and I thank MvsC2 for letting me find this funny yet awesome girl.
sonson-mvc2.jpg

Finally a repost for the lady I happen to adore and want to play and main alongside Yoshimitsu. Oh have you made me fall for you lol.
110f41ee346b014c62b573448e2f905d.jpg

8ca5880dfca9e0_full.jpg

Link, because he has an amazing backstory, he's brave and noble. he brightly showed caring towards Midna's Desperate Hour. He stands nicely, and he has a kickass-do-a-backflip-combat style, which I love. I do have a little fangirl crush on him. (^▽^*)

Back