I'll Get You My Pretty And Your Little Created Character Too!

Matty82

[13] Hero
Ok ok I admitt it, my name is Matthew and I'm a createaholic!

Anyways incase you can't tell from the titles my next set of characters are based on The Wizard Of Oz
Now I confess I'm not at all familiar with the books and dare I say it I HATE the movie!!!!
BUT I've already said I love to find the more adult and darker side of childrens stories so it was something I though I could attempt. As always I hope you enjoy

Dorothy Gale
DorathyGale.png

The Lion
Lion-1.png

The Scarecrow
Scarecrow.png

The Tin man
Tinman.png

Wow.... I love your Scarecrow and Tin woodsman, par excellent as usual. Your Lion is a little plain, but the effort is clear. And Dorothy? Certainly unorthodox, I'm not sure what I think, but I know that I never would have conceptualized her that way. A very admirable deviation. I can't wait to see your take on the Witch of the West

These creations make me wish there were NO armor breaks in the game! It's a shame to have these works of art destroyed at the end of a match.

Matty-sir, your scarecrow i like a lot...the Lion caught my eye with this hilarious "gob"...the last two are well executed but failed to impress me somehow...

@Don : I can only agree with you...considering the love and care i put in my CAS as well...there should be an option to turn it off, and i preferred SCIV degradation of clothing (remember Taki). Oh and i love your avatar, is that a CAS ?
The thing i hate the most is actually to win when my CAS is in undies,

I really love the Tin Man ... I can't rationalize it .... or at least I don't want to .... but it's the nose that does it for me . It adds this humor to him that also makes me a bit sad.
and I really respond to him.

I see them kind of "weak" in comparision with your previous works. I like Dorothy and Tin man, but Scarecrow is not as creepy as it should be. And the Lion is a bit plain

I LOVE the Scarecrow and Tin Man, they look amazing excellent use of stickers on Scarecrow and awesome use of accessories on Tin Man! However, I think Dorothy and the Lion pale in comparison to the others your have created. I wouldn't haven't chosen Ivy's cat suit and those shoes, it doesn't look right and the stickers on her chest (I'm guessing it's an extension of the cat suit) Looks odd and looks like she has just been stamped. And as said before, the Lion looks very plain and.. meh perhaps the use of the raccoon tail and the ruff could've created a fabulous mane? or stickers give him more of a furry texture to his skin?

But that's just my opinion and obviously a CAS rookie like me probably has no right to critique such an elite CAS maker such as yourself. But still very excellent designs and an excellent darker/adult twist on children's stories as usual! I honestly think you should stick with the idea of that!

Another thing to add unrelated to this particular topic but still CAS related, perhaps you could give your take on "Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas" Would love to see your take on Sally!

--P.S: I didn't mean any offence it's just my opinion!--

Wow.... I love your Scarecrow and Tin woodsman, par excellent as usual. Your Lion is a little plain, but the effort is clear. And Dorothy? Certainly unorthodox, I'm not sure what I think, but I know that I never would have conceptualized her that way. A very admirable deviation. I can't wait to see your take on the Witch of the West

Matty-sir, your scarecrow i like a lot...the Lion caught my eye with this hilarious "gob"...the last two are well executed but failed to impress me somehow...

@Don : I can only agree with you...considering the love and care i put in my CAS as well...there should be an option to turn it off, and i preferred SCIV degradation of clothing (remember Taki). Oh and i love your avatar, is that a CAS ?
The thing i hate the most is actually to win when my CAS is in undies,

I see them kind of "weak" in comparision with your previous works. I like Dorothy and Tin man, but Scarecrow is not as creepy as it should be. And the Lion is a bit plain
I LOVE the Scarecrow and Tin Man, they look amazing excellent use of stickers on Scarecrow and awesome use of accessories on Tin Man! However, I think Dorothy and the Lion pale in comparison to the others your have created. I wouldn't haven't chosen Ivy's cat suit and those shoes, it doesn't look right and the stickers on her chest (I'm guessing it's an extension of the cat suit) Looks odd and looks like she has just been stamped. And as said before, the Lion looks very plain and.. meh perhaps the use of the raccoon tail and the ruff could've created a fabulous mane? or stickers give him more of a furry texture to his skin?

But that's just my opinion and obviously a CAS rookie like me probably has no right to critique such an elite CAS maker such as yourself. But still very excellent designs and an excellent darker/adult twist on children's stories as usual! I honestly think you should stick with the idea of that!

Another thing to add unrelated to this particular topic but still CAS related, perhaps you could give your take on "Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas" Would love to see your take on Sally!

--P.S: I didn't mean any offence it's just my opinion!--

firstly thank you all as ever and your feed back is always greatly welcomed

I will have to admit I'm the first one to say this isn't my best batch so I'm going to try and rework them, I think I'm having a hard time with this set just purely because The Wizard O f Oz isn't a story that I love but I promise to try harder ;)

I honestly don't know what I was thinking with Dorothy so she certainly is going to be reworked, the Lion has proved difficult as I had trouble making a mane but again but I will endevor to make him look a little more interesting.
The other two seemto be ok for the most part but again I will have another stab at them

These are really cool! I like the scarecrow the most. What happened to the witches though?

Don't worry the witches will be here soon ;)

Lastly I don't want anyone to feel like they are offending me in the slightest, I welcome all feedback be it possitive or critical

I should clarify my opinion on Dorothy. She is in no way bad, or wierd, or strange. I just never would have thought of Ivys cat suit for her , As I said.... I think it is an admerable disign.Please don't take any of my opinions to heart. I admire your CAS work, and I think that it is clear that "the Wizard of Oz" is not your favorite story. I am in no way lambasting what I have seen here. I think that you will have a better time with the witches... There is more creative licence with them

I should clarify my opinion on Dorothy. She is in no way bad, or wierd, or strange. I just never would have thought of Ivys cat suit for her , As I said.... I think it is an admerable disign.Please don't take any of my opinions to heart. I admire your CAS work, and I think that it is clear that "the Wizard of Oz" is not your favorite story. I am in no way lambasting what I have seen here. I think that you will have a better time with the witches... There is more creative licence with them

Don't worry I knew what you were ment, sadly when I finished her I just didn't feel good about her
and yes the witches should be more fun :)

I would comment, but I'm too busy scraping my chin off the floor. :OOOO

THESE ARE AMAZING AMAHGAHD!!! The Lion is beyond amazing-ness and Dorothy looks so much better, amazing use of stickers and accessories! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

This is the standard of CAS we all know and love from you mister!

(I don't mean that in a bad way, even though the other Dorothy and Lion we're missing something they still looked decent!)

I would comment, but I'm too busy scraping my chin off the floor. :OOOO

THESE ARE AMAZING AMAHGAHD!!! The Lion is beyond amazing-ness and Dorothy looks so much better, amazing use of stickers and accessories! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

This is the standard of CAS we all know and love from you mister!

(I don't mean that in a bad way, even though the other Dorothy and Lion we're missing something they still looked decent!)

I'm glad you like them, sometimes all it takes is a fresh set of eyes :)

Back