Ill let bruce lee introduce myself lol

Welcome to the forums. As you can see by my sig, I'm something of a bruce lee fan myself.

If there is anything you need, feel free to PM me!
Enjoy your stay!

-Idle

"when there is an opportunity I do not hit.... It hits all by itself" :) don't you love when it just opens up for you Haha. Thanks guys for the comments.

Welcome to 8WR pal, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Can I ask you something? For SCV, do you thing tecnical substructure, frames, balances or music, visuals and animations are important?
Fighting with tecnique or fighting with art?

Welcome to 8WR pal, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Can I ask you something? For SCV, do you thing tecnical substructure, frames, balances or music, visuals and animations are important?
Fighting with tecnique or fighting with art?

i think it is all important, which is somewhat of the connective experience i have with scv. As far as fighting with technique or fighting with art is in fact bringing up the two extremes. Being purely technical can be mechanical and without thought sometimes leading to very focused habits. Being purely abstract or art oriented could be spontaneous and free flowing but would lack structure. Go into pattern find chaos, go into chaos find pattern. Ultimately i think you want to be able to watch yourself without knowing you are watching yourself. "Not a robot, creative, not docile, innovative, not narrow minded, and explorers in every sense. "

Back