I'm Back

RT0wn

[10] Knight
Sorry everyone!

My girlfriend got pregnant a few months back. With my child, of course. So I sorta had to disappear from online, and man up and get a real job and marry her. Now things are settling back down and I can try and contribute more again.

Yay, back to Xiba and steamed buns.

Sorry everyone!

My girlfriend got pregnant a few months back. With my child, of course. So I sorta had to disappear from online, and man up and get a real job and marry her. Now things are settling back down and I can try and contribute more again.

Yay, back to Xiba and steamed buns.

Well, this may sound cheesy but congratulations. I'm happy for you dude. Welcome back, my friend.

Awesome! And yeah, congrats on the kid and the marriage and whatnot.

You planning on supporting the FL scene again? If so, there's a tournament coming up on the 28th - SE-GC.com has all the details. Hope to see you there.

Anyways, welcome back!

Awesome! And yeah, congrats on the kid and the marriage and whatnot.

You planning on supporting the FL scene again? If so, there's a tournament coming up on the 28th - SE-GC.com has all the details. Hope to see you there.

Anyways, welcome back!
Unfortunately not for a little while. I work all day Saturdays right now, so tournaments are a no unless they wind up on Sundays... but thanks! And I'm working on getting XBL so I can at least play some of you guys online for once.

Back