Im new and sc5 is awesome

aim9 sw

[08] Mercenary
Aim9 sw is my xblive gt

I started with sc2 when it was on original xbox and i just got back into it and decided to get a new sc. I. Wanna play with all of you and learn. The basics thread is so awesome.

So hit me up??!

thanks every one! I'm in the USA - California.
I don't remember if I read in the rules if I can just peak into any board and ask people to play with me or talk about the game. :)
i'd be really thankful if one of you gurus friended me ;)
peace

Welcome to 8WayRun from another fellow new comer. If you ever want to play PM me and I'm sure we can play some rounds.

thanks every one! I'm in the USA - California.
I don't remember if I read in the rules if I can just peak into any board and ask people to play with me or talk about the game. :)
i'd be really thankful if one of you gurus friended me ;)
peace

I also live in Cali, my GT is RolandKirk. If you have any questions about the forums or the game, feel free to ask me. Also if you are ever interested in playing the game offline, we might be able to help you out. Enjoy your stay.

Im in Cali also, I am wondering if you are SoCal or NorCal, we are trying to start some offline sessions for the SoCal scene so if ya can come it be great to have ya, also my GT is MarKOed and if you need some good ol casual matches please dont be shy to message or add me

Back