I'm not new to SC4, but I'm new here.

Hey there and welcome!

You definitely came to the right place for improving your game. I suggest checking out the Soul Arenas for any characters you want to learn. They not only contain a bunch of useful combos, but plenty of tips on how general play should flow with your character. Many even have matchup advice for anyone you get tripped up on. And, of course, there are plenty of players who are willing to help out with your game there.

If you have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Make sure to post in your region's thread! Welcome and hope to see you around!

I'm new here but I'm pretty damn good in the game itself. If I didn't have a friend that used this site I probably never would of joined but I did and do have a friend on here, so I joined anyway. Hopefully the extra SC information here helps me improve..... Anyway, glad to be here and its grand to meet my fellow beast SC fighters. See ya around... Hopefully in the battle arena :)
:sc4sig1: :sc4nm1:

I'm new here but I'm pretty damn good in the game itself. If I didn't have a friend that used this site I probably never would of joined but I did and do have a friend on here, so I joined anyway. Hopefully the extra SC information here helps me improve..... Anyway, glad to be here and its grand to meet my fellow beast SC fighters. See ya around... Hopefully in the battle arena :)
:sc4sig1: :sc4nm1:
Welcome to 8WR. Siegfried and Nightmare user? Nice. What console do you play Soul Calibur on?

Anyways, with what I know, I guess you could say I'm new, because the thing is, I know moves, on two characters, but I know NOTHING, well, VERY LITTLE combo wise, that's why I'm here, tired of being a noob.

Well, hello everyone, I guess.
Do you play online? If so, in which console? I would like to play with you and see if you're a noob as you say, but you sound like you have potential, and the right attitude :)

I'm new here also. I've been creeping around on this site without an account for a while now, and I got bored of it, so I finally just made an account. Hi, y'all!

I main Siegfried and use Xianghua as an alternate. I am a casual by my own admission though. ;)
Edit: But I wouldn't mind being better at SC…

I must of been blind, sorry about that.... If your down, I'm down for a match... Umm, when we do fight, you want me to stay away from the :1::(A):? Because I can if you want me to.
It is your choice. I do not mind as I use Ivy to punish unsuspecting opponents ^.^

Back