I'm so confused!!! HELP!!!

Norik

[14] Master
Even tough I've been a fan of Soul Calibur for a long time, I'm really confused regarding to the way you guys reffer to the moves. Example:

"...I hate 44a+b because then the enemy can make a 1a2a3b and then he can throw you..."

WTF!!!

Can anyone help me!? What do all those abbreviations mean? I know that a means horizontal attack, b vertical, k kick and g guard, but wazzup with all those numbers!?
HELP!

Check this out!

Pretty much the numbers correspond to the number pad on keyboards.

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

:7::8::9:
:4::5::6:
:1::2::3:

This was created by Partisan, one of the mods. There are other general helpful tutorials like this around the site, but I don't have enough time at the moment to find them.

"...I hate 44a+b because then the enemy can make a 1a2a3b and then he can throw you..."

at first I actually tried to think of who you could be talking about, then I read the end and I was like lol 1a 2a 3b into a throw would never work... dam 8wayrun for forever making me associate numbers with movements.

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pocky Yoshi likes your desperation for help.....although it did scare him a bit with the big text. Hehehe.

If you're not quite confident with theory calibur yet, let me offer you some advice - do NOT read posts by Zombiebear or Signia, your head will most likely explode and cleaning head chunks is not something mods like doing XD
Btw, welcome to 8way man!

Back