IMPORTANT: SCV Bug/Glitches Collection

probably too late, but here is something to add, if not the whole video at least an explanation.

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331/kAb1307/?action=view&current=028.mp4

first part shows how VS 2A+B with no charge on guard will yield a CH block punish.

2nd part shows how in the natsu vs viola matchup CH WS K into 6A+B whiffs for an unknown reason. i havent figured out EXACTLY why this happens. at first i thought it was limited to CHing her while she was recalling or setting the orb, but the same thing happens if you CH her for doing 66AAB.

first part shows how VS 2A+B with no charge on guard will yield a CH block punish.
I don't think this first bit is a bug; Viola receives CH damage/stun anytime she is performing an orb attack, even in recovery frames. Same with VS 6B+K etc.

I don't think this first bit is a bug; Viola receives CH damage/stun anytime she is performing an orb attack, even in recovery frames. Same with VS 6B+K etc.

Well i have a glitch for you smartass. Record Violas NO AAB into 2[A+B]. Take Cervantes, block the AA and then do 4B+K against the Orb callback. She gets hit in the first Frames of her charge animation, but the 2A+B still gets fully charged and hits Cervantes during his own Recovery Frames. Funny but somehow not really an issue.

i wasnt aware she took CH damage/stun for moves on block. i can see an interrupt or a whiff, its just strange to me that she is the only character with this function.

Well i have a glitch for you smartass. Record Violas NO AAB into 2[A+B]. Take Cervantes, block the AA and then do 4B+K against the Orb callback. She gets hit in the first Frames of her charge animation, but the 2A+B still gets fully charged and hits Cervantes during his own Recovery Frames. Funny but somehow not really an issue.
Yeah I think this 'revenge-like' property of 2A+B has been mentioned somewhere.

In fact it's in the videos above: see the fourth-last link of the 'Minor bugs' section in Belial's post.
i wasnt aware she took CH damage/stun for moves on block. i can see an interrupt or a whiff, its just strange to me that she is the only character with this function.
I think it's to compensate for the orb being useable as a projectile attack. As many of the attacks have indeterminate active and recovery frames, I guess they decided just to make all Viola's vulnerable frames into CH-vulnerable frames; this also kind of balances the fact that she can attack you with the orb while blocking (once she has recovered)

Natsu Glitches

1.) A+G BE does no damage near a wall

2.) Bomb to Air Throw ring out fail on big characters near ring edge

Starts a 1:27

Back