Improving SOULCALIBUR's STORY mode!

Ideas that popped in my mind:
  • Viola slowly regaining her memories (whether those memories of her being Amy or not is up to the developers).
  • Mitsurugi's frustration towards Natsu (another ninja chasing him, lol)
  • Ivy and Cervantes confrontation (father-daughter relationship, touching, isn't it?)
  • Bangoo's (IF confirmed) revenge on Aeon, who captured him before and attempts to capture him again.
  • Raphael speculating that Viola might be his dear Amy.
  • Pyrrha breaking down from the sight of Nightmare.
  • Patroklos protecting Pyrrha from Nightmare.
  • Siegfried and Hilde running into a group of Malfested.
  • Leixia, Xiba and Natsu walking in the woods with an irritated Maxi close behind (Lol).
  • In a possible ending, Xiba gorging down food while the others watch in surprise. (Goku reference anyone?)
  • In a possible ending, Patroklos walking home with Pyrrha, holding hands.
EDIT: With most of the story profiles revealed, I deleted some of my ideas.

SC4's story sucked. End of story on that. :\
On the subject, I'd like there to be a cutscenes that transition right into the battle, it adds more tension. It's just like when the fighters face and look at each other on the SC2 versus screen.
I want tension, adrenaline and awe for a SC5 Story Mode.~ :)

I agree. It didn't follow up on the scenarios for different characters like in the last game (i.e. Kilik and Xianghua's relationship) and it left a lot of confusing plot holes, twists, and WTF moments. If this is Namco's way of starting over with a new cast or try to explain the last series of events with SC V, then they need to go back to the drawing board and look at the storylines from SC 3 and see why SC 4 went wrong.

There was a story mode in SCIV?

/sarcasm

Yeah, I did not think for a sec that it was "Story"...

Me too. They screwed up everything from ruining Kilik and Xianghua's relationship to just having no cutscenes that further the development from the previous Soul Calibur game. I say the writers need to apologize and make a do over, who agrees.

They are making up for the shortcomings in IV by introducing what looks like an epic story in V...something that can both last and thrill!

Back