In-Depth Move Data Sheet

Just noticed this not in stickies. Little curious as to why. (I do need to finish it). But it seems like a good collection of EVERYTHING we have put in a convenient package. It's not missing any data already posted as far as I know.

Just noticed this not in stickies. Little curious as to why. (I do need to finish it). But it seems like a good collection of EVERYTHING we have put in a convenient package. It's not missing any data already posted as far as I know.
Not being stickied, doesn't make it worthless.

I just found this thread...wow, am I slow, lol. A BIG thanks for all of the contributors to the data. But like Schaard says, there doesn't seem to be a place where the speed of the moves is not indicated. If the purpose of this fantastic work is a one-stop and shop for Ivy information, then is there a way to edit the spreadsheet to incorporate the speed of each of the moves--or at least a list of the fastest moves in each stance? Maybe in the notes section someone with access to the document (not trying to make more work for you, Ivyfanboy, lol) can place the speeds of the moves...

The speed is under "impact". Implying that's when the move will impact.

So i was thinking...I put a lot of effort and this thing still needs tweeks and fill ins but I'm busy a lot...why not have it open to the public to edit? So I have created an account ANYONE can log on and tweek. Now I will be keeping copies on the original source on another account if someone decides to ruin this for everyone. (so 2 links will be posted in case this occurs!)

Instructions to EDIT!

Go to Spreadsheets.Google.com.

Password: 8wayrun8

If you make ANY edits, please post what changes are made so they can be disputed! Also be sure to keep it in the format (especially coloring) that I have worked so hard to implement. With this we can make this more and more accurate and not depend on my lazy ass lol.

So new opening post which will provide these instructions and BOTH links.

[side note] Definitely want to take time and test a few of these frames myself. I had an Ivy CL 22B (states -2 on block) and after block stun I went for a SW 6...I was hit by their SW 6. Unless lag was the factor here, in which i just didn't feel it was this time, this would suggest the move is positive on blockstun.

well that didn't take long. Some asshole already fucked up the account and changed the password. I figured it would be at least a lil while to this occurred, if anyone has any suggestion for how to make the chart open to edit without being compromised please share. Till then please post errors in the chart here and I'll have to correct it.

Meh, figured I might as well just transfer this all to the wiki. I like the set up now.

Back