Injustice 2: Raves Among Us

This is like the best looking fighting game I have ever seen like WOW!
I have been a huge fan of the first IGAU game and I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Looks so epic! :)

All those that wanted Black Manta can already take him out of the list. He appeared in the gameplay video has stage transition (like Croc and Batman rogue gallery in Injustice) so he won't be a playable character.

The only thing I don't like is the faces are "too releastic" for my taste, or "they try to be realistic" would be more accurate. I don't really want the characters from my games look like actual person, I prefer them a bit cartoony.

Why must Laura Bailey voice everyone?

I love her voice but fuck where is the originality.

Firstly: Wonder Woman is back and brought in chants of "OH MY GOD, WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?" to her and Blue Beetle.
And today...
Harley is the Twi'lek heroine we deserve.

Kinda looking forward to this. Is it wrong that I'm thinking Deadshot is replacing Deathstroke and Grodd is replacing Grundy? And its totally understandable. Anyway. Videogame.

Holy fucking shit. That is the ugliest Wonder Woman I've ever seen. I guess they didn't make her attractive because if they did, it'd mean men can enjoy looking at her, which would be sexist... somehow.

Holy fucking shit. That is the ugliest Wonder Woman I've ever seen. I guess they didn't make her attractive because if they did, it'd mean men can enjoy looking at her, which would be sexist... somehow.

I'm so sure that Taki(face model) in Soul Edge/Soul Blade looked better than NRS faces for female characters.

Faces.jpg

I think its something to do with the motion caption being imposed onto the head. Same thing happened with Cassie and Kitana in early MKX. Touch wood its gonna be fixed.

What I love is that Harley looks great. Harley > Wondie in NRS eyes.

Back