Ink's Beautiful CaS Gallery

Among rather bland or original designs, Dampierrina, Drac, Red and Sid are very original and well executed characters.
The skirt pattern is superb, as the red riding hood leggings, love it !
I know you love your last one, but it is honestly not very original and there are a few odd design / color choices that distract me.
The snake pattern doesn't work well with purple, and beware of usingtoo much bump mapping patterns on reflective pieces of armors or special equ like on your punk girl...

Another advice would be to play a bit more with special equipments to give your CAS the added flair and personality...

Keep up the good work !
And you avatar picture is somehow...suggestive ? ;o))

Suggestive? :O
Thank God I never put up some of my others! xD
I can understand that you said Scathen has odd design... but unoriginal?
She's as warped as it gets.
Not only did I use a bow for her neck piece, and wings for a villain's mantle, but I also cut her top into pieces so that her bumpy shoulders wouldn't show, so that it was slimmed and looked like a one piece bathing suit with sleeves, etc.
I think the easiest thing to dislike about her is the vibrant purple pantyhose she's wearing.
That shade of purple can be hard to enjoy by many, but if it's a character I'm going to spend three plus hours on, I make sure to add in some of my preferences, such as horribly bright colors of stockings, etc.
Oh well, at least you liked Drac and Sid, very under-rated CaS' of mine. :)

Also, I've decided I may make a sister of Charice, someone related somehow to Scathen, and an alternate look for Drac.

Suggestive? :O
Thank God I never put up some of my others! xD please do ;o)
I can understand that you said Scathen has odd design... but unoriginal?
She's as warped as it gets.
Not only did I use a bow for her neck piece, and wings for a villain's mantle, but I also cut her top into pieces so that her bumpy shoulders wouldn't show, so that it was slimmed and looked like a one piece bathing suit with sleeves, etc.
I think the easiest thing to dislike about her is the vibrant purple pantyhose she's wearing.

i appreciate the detail and effort you put into this CAS, but it still looks like a random succubus (and the face paint is kinda distracting if you ask me)
you wanna see original, scroll/click on a few links just below in the sig ;o)

That shade of purple can be hard to enjoy by many, but if it's a character I'm going to spend three plus hours on, I make sure to add in some of my preferences, such as horribly bright colors of stockings, etc.
Oh well, at least you liked Drac and Sid, very under-rated CaS' of mine. :)

i replied in purple so you like it !

I made Charice's sister, Terristine!
Not going to post her pictures till I have a handful of people to post up with her.

I waiting for some new stuff to come out before I get too deep into mking new characters.

PS I don't normily ask but do you think you could give me some feedback on my gallery as I really value your opinion

I waiting for some new stuff to come out before I get too deep into mking new characters.

PS I don't normily ask but do you think you could give me some feedback on my gallery as I really value your opinion

Sure I'll do that soon!
Blunt feedback?

It is common courtesy to review other people's stuff (blunt away) if you want to get people coming to your thread, at least that is how i work, if people do not respond to stimuli, then i just stop commenting...
So add me up if you wanna review my stuff, and you'll have just as much work with mine as with Matty's awesome gallery.

It is common courtesy to review other people's stuff (blunt away) if you want to get people coming to your thread, at least that is how i work, if people do not respond to stimuli, then i just stop commenting...
So add me up if you wanna review my stuff, and you'll have just as much work with mine as with Matty's awesome gallery.

I think your gallery was the first I saw, silly head!
Hey, then why don't YOU make me a Doctor Who character? =P

I think your gallery was the first I saw, silly head!
Hey, then why don't YOU make me a Doctor Who character? =P

Am i getting virtual spanking...Dominatrix are you ? ;o)
Doctor who ? if that is the BBC sci-fi TV show, i don't see the point really...and i am working on another CAS right now...

Okay I took the pictures of my new hair and style, so once I get them in, I'll start on the other CaS to put up here.
Can't start on the new me yet because I need a picture to look at while I put it into SCV, and I am not yet sure if I want to do one of me in my dress with the collar and whatnot, or me in the Christmas lingerie....
As tempting as the second option is, it may be safer NOT to post a comparison of that. xD

Okay I took the pictures of my new hair and style, so once I get them in, I'll start on the other CaS to put up here.
Can't start on the new me yet because I need a picture to look at while I put it into SCV, and I am not yet sure if I want to do one of me in my dress with the collar and whatnot, or me in the Christmas lingerie....
As tempting as the second option is, it may be safer NOT to post a comparison of that. xD

Do it. Do it ALL.

Back