*insert character* is over powered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had someone tell me that they wouldn't play me or stay in the room if I used my Viola on him. o.O

Mind you, I'm not even that good. Decent at best with her.

Meaning she HAS to be OP for him to say that. Please do remove her from the game.

Thank you, that is all.

As an Astaroth player, Maxi and Natsu are automatically OP.

They're both fast as hell and pretty much can't be grabbed. Natsu is teleporting constantly and all of the animations on Maxi's attacks cause grabs to whiff (Apparently you can't grab people if they lower their head 3 inches).

Also, Natsu's Forward A+B then B B...... WHY SO MUCH DAMAGE?!?!?

Viola is FAR from OP. Lol, when you use her you have to work really hard to get anywhere :P

you haven't played a good viola then, she has no recovery time and so many frame traps, i think natsu is the only character that's on her level

Contrary to many people, Natsu can be stopped if people weren't so afraid to attack her when she was doing those fancy teleport moves. Just aim for horizontal lows to stop her side roll. If she is doing teleports. HIT HER!
To be honest, I don't feel like anyone is OP at all. Well except Hilde because of her hawt lips and mole.

Partially it does, it is a big part of the equation. Either way, Viola is far from OP. I can almost assure you most people here would agree.

The funniest was one someone linked me where they complained that people learning fighting games made fighting games failure game designs. Because we totally shouldn't know what we are doing, or we're cheating. Another one was about combos and special moves breaking fighting games. People are very entitled about videogames. I blame Call of Duty.

Pocky Yoshi would of been overpowered if you all gave him a goddamn cookie!!! Where is it?! *pouts with tantrum*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back