Intentionally distracting CaS and edit's

Starscream

[09] Warrior
Anyone have obnoxiously distracting creations?

Sometimes I just feel like trolling when I play Soul calibur. Which is why I have a Nightmare that looks like THIS!
401289_10150698619775351_690035350_11629351_1274162855_n.jpg

So this is gonna sound kinda dumb, but how do all of you get such clear looking pictures? Is there an option to just download the character thumbnail to your PS3's picture folder?

So this is gonna sound kinda dumb, but how do all of you get such clear looking pictures? Is there an option to just download the character thumbnail to your PS3's picture folder?
You can take a screenshot if you go to the home menu during games. I think it's under photos.

You can take a screenshot if you go to the home menu during games. I think it's under photos.
After selecting your creation you there's an option to view it [might be a button your press], but at the bottom of the screen it should say or there's a menu option. This will take away all the menu options and only show you your creation. Then you go to the PS3 menu and take a picture.

can you tell me what equips you used to do this? i cant find the parts anywhere ;[
Thunder God Drums is the most important for it. The rest are just random baggy clothes. You don't unlock Thunder God Drums for a while though.

This is like Algol's chair glitch on crack.
What's the chair glitch?

And why aren't more people posting pics?
As far as blocking people who do stuff like this... eh. I think you're lame for doing it if they've only done it once or twice [and you probably need to take the stick out of your...]. If they're doing shit like that in a ranked match they're an asshole for doing that, and should be blocked.

*LOL* That's pretty awesome, actually. I might actually make a CAS something like that just to troll my friends...

Back