International Mashups! Hot!

Something-Unique

[10] Knight
Malek (Ivy) vs. Omega (Zasalamel):
Part 1:Part 2:Part 3:Part 4:Part 5:
Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Malek (Ivy): (MM)
Part 1:Part 2:Part 3:Part 4:Part 5:Part 6:Part 7:
Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Lau (Nightmare):
Part 1:Part 2:Part 3:
Kira (Cervantes) vs. Lau (Nightmare):
Kira (Cervantes) vs. Omega (Zaslamel):
Saitoh (Astaroth) vs. Kura (Talim-Kilik): (Incomplete)
Part 1:
More coming soon!

S-U these from the last Koga tourney/casuals?..i remember meeting Lau back in the SC2 days here in MA. when it was hot in the arcade...and nice work gettin' the vids up!

Oops! I meant to say that the Lau of the ones I linked to were from a session at my house.

Malek vs. Omega and Kira vs. Omega were from Evo. That's not my youtube account but Oni & Kira's account which they told me I could link to but I waited until after Evo and Nats.

KingAce:

That's the good thing about vids as I did come far from the Kilik I used to have. Just looking at that video however I see alot and I mean alot of post step oppurtunities in which I could have punish Nightmare for 80-Damage with A+B into 66B, 66B. I never noticed it until now and I need to learn those tech-traps from Nightmare.

In the future that matchup will be more of a breeze as it seems Nightmare is unbelievably steppable on almost everything.

There might be a vid of me vs. Omega from Nationals but Oof or someone else has it so it might be in Oof's thread from these same forums.

Back
Top Bottom