Internet ACTIVATE!

Rigil

[09] Warrior
1 Internet Blvd
Googleville, The Internet 45678

Games:
SC4 Online(PSN to start)

So I'd like to see how many people would be down for a weekly online tournament run out of this site. I'll run it out of PSN, because I don't have access to Xbox Live atm, but if people want it on both then it could alternate every week. Its pretty simple; just show up in Flashchat at 5:00pm eastern time to register, I will create a bracket with Tio and I will call out matches either in flashchat or in a specially made thread (whichever is faster and allows for more order). This way we don't have to gaze painfully at these online ladder sites where a bunch Halo players get to pretend that they're good at our game on the side. Feel more than free to PM me with questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, or whatever you need. I want this to work out well

1a...i mean lobo...is in. if of course we can run something on XBL...

i think running it out of the midwest would be a better idea though if anyone is willing...just to minimize lag.

I say a connection lower than a 4 automatic DQ...applies to me as well.
Random disconnect...equals forfeiting the round.

1a...i mean lobo...is in. if of course we can run something on XBL...

i think running it out of the midwest would be a better idea though if anyone is willing...just to minimize lag.

So everyone is going to go to the midwest? I don't think it makes a difference, I'm not going to create the only room where matches are playeed, one of the players is going to host their own match.

fo realZ? what made you like online all of a sudden rigel?

YO GET SAMURAI PUNK IN HERE, HE WILL WRECK YO SHIT!!

OMGZ IF HE ENTERS, .......i wont, cuz im scared.

cha cha

Back