Interyield adware removal

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
I got this damned adware virus called interyield on my laptop and neither MS Security Essentials or Malwarebytes can seem to get rid of it. I've seen a few tools online to download to get rid of it but I wanna make sure I'm getting a real tool and not just another fake link or something. Anyone know a good legit tool for taking care of this virus?

I would go into safe mode, Uninstall the web browser, do a virus and spyware scan, then reinstall the web browser. From what it looks like, it installs to your computer as well. Go into safe mode, go to add or remove programs, and search for interyield and uninstall it. If you can't find it, it might be called "babylon tool bar". Then search your computer to see if it left anything behind. If you don't know how, simply open the "my computer" icon and click on the top right and search. If you use windows xp, then click on start, search, and then type in "interyield" or "babylon tool bar" in the search. If it finds something just delete it. You might want to consider getting the "Adblock plus" extension for your web browser. It helps with stuff like this. You should also beware of tools that will remove the virus. Some can just be an even worse virus than this. The three things I use for protection are AVG free, Spybot search and destroy, and Advanced System Care. If it comes up as the babylon tool bar, you could have more than 40 issues of adware on your computer. Just use spybot search and destroy in safe mode to find and get rid of them.

Spybot search and destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org/spybots-own-mirror-1/

Advanced system care free: http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

If you choose to install Advanced system care, Make sure you read carefully and only accept Advanced system care. Decline everything else during installation.

Cool, I'll give those a try. I have adblock btw but I found out that it was disabled when I enter incognito mode. :/ I'll have to set it so it's on all the time.

Back