is full countering spamming

konoko

[08] Mercenary
hi, i love using soph but lately i keep having to go heavy guard and counter with, 236 AA and 236B and try to just that but i really dont wanna be a spammer hence my question, if it is considered spamming any tips on alternatives, thanks in advance

If you're opponent attacks into your block with a punishable move and you hit them for it either 1) they're foolish or 2) you're capable should be true. Anyone who wants to say otherwise doesnt know what they speak of.

There is NEVER a problem with spamming unless it's online abuse. If it works it's valid. There are not moves so broken in this game that spamming them should be an issue. Straight up if your opponent keeps fallen for it they deserve it. You shouldn't have to change your strategy simply because they aren't smart enough to avoid it. The game is all abotu exploiting weaknesses.

thx alot for the responses guys ^^, i've fought over 500 times online but still really new to online so not really sure whats considered spamming and whats not, obviously mitsurugi who only knows BB is but rest is cloudy to me, also im sry if this was a dumb question, just have a strong desire to be good with sophitia but to win without spamming

Countering an opponent who frequently uses punishable moves isn't spamming... pressing AA or BB, with a repeated volley of low kicks as well as low A or B attacks... spamming to the extreme. This is one reason why a majority of SCIV players, myself include, play offline.

Back