Is SC2 HDO Dead? (XBOX 360)

Lost_in_Tactics

[08] Mercenary
I can't seem to find matches online (US central time) I thought SC2 was hailed as the "holy grail" of SC series? I'm surprised, no one is playing it.

Also, I can't seem to find any new tournaments on YouTube for it either. Mostly, last year. Damn! I thought this would be a SC game that would have a dedicated following due to its roots and history.

That's mainly due to the crappy net code. There could be thousands of players but it would still be hard to find a match due to the nature of the net code. SC2 still gets numbers in tournaments tho.

That's mainly due to the crappy net code. There could be thousands of players but it would still be hard to find a match due to the nature of the net code. SC2 still gets numbers in tournaments tho.

Ok. This is good to hear. I was concerned.
I found last years EVO2014 side tournament, NCR2014 and gamebreakers 09' rewind tournament from the Seattle Tekken YouTube channel.

Aside from these tourneys - I haven't been able to find anything else on YouTube tournament related.

You say there are numbers at tournaments. Can you provide some youtube links to these tournaments? Tourneys for SC2 HDO version. I'm not interested in old, pre hi def, poor quality videos *the eye strain* is too much for me.

Ok. This is good to hear. I was concerned.
I found last years EVO2014 side tournament, NCR2014 and gamebreakers 09' rewind tournament from the Seattle Tekken YouTube channel.

Aside from these tourneys - I haven't been able to find anything else on YouTube tournament related.

You say there are numbers at tournaments. Can you provide some youtube links to these tournaments? Tourneys for SC2 HDO version. I'm not interested in old, pre hi def, poor quality videos *the eye strain* is too much for me.
Ooo nice I was at NCR 2014. Well idk where they are but I know Evo 2014 had more numbers in SC2 than SC5.

Back