Is there any unlisted moves?

qweqaz0

[08] Mercenary
I knew that one named Cobra Fangs(8B) in SCV , but I don't get how to in SC1&2.
It is a little different with 1A,B and RC ag8B , it is ... one move.
Besides , is there other secret moves ?

Most of the hidden stuff revolves around tPSL you should read that faq I linked to. That was basically the sumtotal of the SC2 Maxi forum on Caliburforums...

Last edited:
Most of the hidden stuff revolves around tPSL you should rrad that faq I linked to. That was basically the sumtotal of the SC2 Maxi forum on Caliburforums...
So sorry for my poor English,I am worry about if I will state clearly,or cause someting misunderstood,but I'm trying my best.
The introduction on gamefaqs is Systemic and Standardized.I read it before but I cannot be Familiar with it even today.Maybe I was too Impatient.(Sigh)
The move I first see is in SC1,http://marginal_1.tripod.com/videos/main.htm from 'Second Vid',about 00:00:11.
I was Shocked,for the move I didn't see in command list before,then it appeared as 9B in SCV.
somedays later,I saw it again in 2HD:click here to watch
I could not tell if it is 66ag9B:click here to watch,because whether 1A,B or 66ag9B ,I found that I cannot do it Directly.
That's why I brace up myself to post this thread,I knew only your guys,the old SC players know secret in the move.
Any way, so grateful for Margina's answers and help,and so sorry for my poor English.I will wait to confirm if I express clearly.

Last edited:
I understand now. Maxi has 8B (high jumping strike), then he has [G]8B (the pounce move)

Then I am Confused . Is [G]8B the same as WL(While landing from jump) B in your introduction ? I remembered it is something like 3B+K,append with KND & RO .

some minutes later...
I misunderstood . The WL B is 8G,B and the pounce move is [G]8B (8B+G will do the same). Now I get it .So much thanks to Marginal again , I'm so excited that I couldnot even express my gratitude.

Last edited:
Back