ITT: Things people do in SCVI that annoy you

Tsuribachi

[05] Battler
I thought it'd be a fun idea for a thread, whether in ranked or casual we all have pet peeves. I'll start:

1. When your opponent skips your character in the beginning of a match after theirs is shown. Bad form!

2. Salty dms. I get usually at least one a day after a match. I don't have time for your bickering.

3. The guy that only goes for ring outs. When this starts happening, the gloves come off, don't expect any mercy.

4. People that want a rematch over and over. If we just played 3 matches, that's it sorry.

What are your guys pet peeves in online mode SCVI?

To be honest I dont do online for the reasons you just said mate. Plus the fact any kind of online. Gaming to me takes away the fun of it if the other players are going to be pRicks sorry if. This came across wrong mate

Rage quitters are the worst obviously.
People who taunt after every win are annoying.
People that want a rematch over and over. If we just played 3 matches, that's it sorry.
They just give you an option you are free to take or leave, not sure how that's a problem. I sometimes rematch with the same person 10 and more times if I find it fun.

I think it’s more to do with the other person not happy with the loss and acting like a baby might be wrong trough 🤔

Create-a-Soul’s are a big pet peeve of mine. Because hitbox issues.

Another one of mine are those that just run off after winning against you, but will only rematch you after they lose the next time.

Yeah I get that people are cool with doing tons of matches, but for me it's usually 3 and done in ranked. It's just better for me that way. If I'm close to a rank up I might take another though

When I pop zasalamels critical edge I often get disconnects.... is there less of a penalty for disconnecting than there is for taking the loss?

It’s happened enough where now I’m wondering if there’s more than just “I’m assblasted”

I hate going into a Casual lobby labeled "All Welcome" and then getting kicked immediately, whether it's by newer players (why not use "Beginner's Room?") or experienced players (why not use "Hardcore?"), likely due to how mismatched my profile looks, I'm sure; 5 Ranked wins, 2,000+ Casual wins. I've never really cared about "rank" and I love showing off my custom characters and costumes, plus I found it easier to swap between characters after each battle easier in Casual than Ranked, since playing the same character repeatedly bores me.

Granted, I play on the Xbox One where we can't even properly search for Casual rooms — we're thrust into the first room available, often one we just left.
People who taunt after every win are annoying.
"If you're a fighter you should be humbler than a mother %&@#'r, man; when you walk to the ring shut the %&@# up — don't say nuthin' when you go into the fight, just walk into the ring and fight! …and if you get knocked out, you know, you telling me that '%&@# y'all …I ain't tell you mother %&@#'rs I wasn't gonna get knocked out! I ain't say $%@&!'" — Martin Lawrence

Basically, I'm annoyed by the two extremes of the player spectre: the ragequitters (why do I always choose games with lots of them? I swear, the more I like a game, the more ragequitters I run into... while games I don't like much but still play because friends play them/I'm bored/I just discovered them and want to give them a try don't get that much of them), for obvious reasons.
And then, the endless rematchers. I mean, you lost once, I can get that you weren't ready, or had something bothering you. But three times in a row? Man, you just lost and there's no excuse for that. Play with someone else, get better, and it'll pass.

Back