Ivy's Top-10 Moves

Yes, it's very impractical. If I remember correctly this is impossible to do without button binds, it's difficult on pad so I can't even imagine how this works on arcade stick.

Its just CL [G] [B+K] 3214391:A+G? Or are you talking about something else? Cause, I could do it without binds on pad

No order:
1: CL 1B, B+K
2: CL A+B, A+K
3: SW FC 3B
4: WP, SW, or CL 9gB
5: WP 6B+K, 2_8
6: iCS/SS
7: SW 22_88K
8: WP 3A
9: SW 3B
10: SW 6B8

CS and SS are very Important, especially pulling it out of now where it can really change the tides of battle. If your able to use the throws, alot more of your lows will land.

Also you can do CS/SS from CL with out actually binding, at least for Pad players(I play using the D-pad). For me I don't hold A+B for the throw mix up. I slide my thumb over the G button and then over B+K or A+K quickly. I find this method better I as it is alot easier to mix it with a mid.

Problem with holding A+B is that you become more susceptible to lows. Also holding A+B for the CL mix between CS/SS, it mean your committed to the throws only, as you wont mix it with a mid. This can become obvious against more skilled players.

The only real advantage of holding A+B in CL I see, is you can hide the Red and Blue flash.

@Eli123s:
So while you slide from G to B+K*A+K you buffer the command directions??? Thats odd but I guess it makes sense, well I'm not even sure if thats what you mean't... If you're not binding then I could see how tough it must be holding A+B, but it could be possible to mix with a mid Kick (like 4K, which is decent), it would just be awkward... So what about if you are binding, and tend to hold A+B (which is what I do), I'm no good at them throws (like I said previously) I just feel comfortable holding down A+B to prevent a stance switch with 1BB+K, etc... By the way, it was tough watching your match against NeoRuss in the finals...

At 13.10 and 22.07 are examples of what I do. I find sliding from G to B+K or A+K is more practical in match than holding A+B in CL and mixing throws.

I to hold down A+B if I do moves like SW 2A+K, but generally I don't hold A+B because it make Lows more difficult to react to. And yea I'll get Russell next time.

This is a great way of confusing your opponents. If you are in coiled state and you perform this grab they won't see it coming.

Back