[Jul 16, 2011] SC4 Toronto Top Tiers School Rumble Result

Vince: Are you new to Soul Calibur? Are you not aware of Ring Outs? It's basically part of what makes Soul Calibur different from other fighting games. It's basically when you attack an opponent and you send them out of the ring. May want to read up on it. You don't see to be familiar and seem shocked that people use it to win.

NeoRussell

Reactions: LP
I have very Salty Tears
tumblr_lhz91jhehc1qaookgo1_400.jpg

You guys will have to help me with these. I recorded some random matches, but I wasn't always around when they were going on, so someone needs to confirm the players.

Hey guys, myself and Ragnar are going to start recording the matches we have at home and posting them up on the forums for you all to enjoy. Maybe you can tell us some pro tips or helpful moves we are missing out on so we can come back and take out Russell too :) The Impact battles that happen between us friends are really stellar, its like watching 2 old samurai masters battle it out in the sunset near the ocean.... yeah

Wow.... thanks these video, page.
The Mitsu player is Matt.
The X player against to me is Emily.

lol that Mitsu fighting Wallace is me btw, that fight was embarasing on my end I was quite intimidated by Wallace's NM. I shook his hand and said he is quite literally the best Nightmare player I have had the privilege to cross blades with. I kept trying to Impact, instinct from fighting friends who play Nightmare, should have maybe tried Parry for the extra safety I kept missing by a very short time frame. :) Page you don't happened to have the battle that me and my friend Cash had do you? That was a good one.

Mattimus keep in touch with us in the Toronto thread cause I am planning to host gathering during August 13th or 20th and I want you guys to make it. I'll give more detail in the Toronto Thread when the date get closer.

Btw, I was snooping around on SRK and it turns out the next TTT tourney is SEPTEMBER 24-25th. I'm sure Russell will post up about it soon. MARK YO CALENDERS

Yea I check the TTT website earlier about this but apparently Russell didn't include SC4, I hope he will change that and includes it. Did SC get the most views on stream?

Yea I check the TTT website earlier about this but apparently Russell didn't include SC4, I hope he will change that and includes it. Did SC get the most views on stream?

SC WAS included, I checked like 15 mins ago.

OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS:
Strict Rules will be followed for disappearing. Nobody is special and you will be disqualified if you are not there when called. Warnings will be given before proceeding with Disqualification.

Marvel VS Capcom 3 (360)+$500 from TTT_RXS
$10 entry
Double elimination tournament
2 out of 3 games per match
3 out of 5 games per semi final match
3 out of 5 games grand finals

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (360)+$500 from TTT_RXS
$10 entry

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online (PS3)
$10 entry
More games might be added later.

Mortal Kombat (PS3)
$10 entry

BlazBlue CS2 (PS3)
$10 entry

Tekken 6 BR (PS3)
$10 entry

Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
$10 entry

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...and-mvc3-500-mk-bb-tekken-sciv-and-3s.141477/

Get Hype!

KingAce, thank you. Is it very different to my online Nightmare?

Mattimus64x, are there 2 Matts from Oshawa players?

Russell: you don't need to make excuses. I understand you'd rather not play me at my best, which is in the cage.

My only disagreement is with you getting the facts wrong, saying that I always practice and you never do... When in fact, you're the one technically in practice. Have you seen how many fighting games you play on a regular basis? Meanwhile, my ps3 stays unplugged between each gathering I take it to.

Hey Russell, could you get the tournament thread going for T12 whenever you get the chance? I'm gonna work my magic and try and get some USA players to attend and create some early hype, and having the announcement thread always helps for that. I've already gotten some interest from the Chicago crew!

Thanks!

If the Chicago Crew shows up we can finally show them how to actually play this game, and teach them how to speak proper English.

Back