[Jul 6, 2012] Evolution 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)

when shit shit streams, i hope our entire community is watching the hypeness. Make sure you shit on all the Crapcom monsters who will continually talk down on the game like they know anything. :)

[19:15:32] <KineticClash> Xeph, I don't suppose you take IOUs?

Yall should just MM for Capri Sun. It's hot out there in Vegas.

when shit shit streams, i hope our entire community is watching the hypeness. Make sure you shit on all the Crapcom monsters who will continually talk down on the game like they know anything. :)

EVO will have less monsters in chat now that chat is only available to those who purchase a subscription, along with SCV being streamed at the crack of dawn on Sunday, but people need to not waste their time and don't feed the trolls.

Enjoy the stream and go to 8wayrun.com/chat to talk about what's transpiring. And if you have $12, purchase a subscription for the EVO stream as the proceeds go to a great cause.

I wouldn't mind putting money on a Xeph vs. KinecticClash money match if KC can't afford it...though my money'd be on Xeph. If there are any takers, lemme know.

So far, I'm willing to put 100 towards Woahhzz vs. the Shen

Any other matches I can get in on a sidebet for?

Yeah, I'd be more than happy to do the MM. But, you know, ticketz and hotelz is expensive. And I already stated that I can't do it for $50 if I didn't recieve my MLG Online winnings by then. But whatever, I'm officially done caring, haha, he said he doesn't want to do it.

Anyway, I'm still looking to get some casuals in on Thursday. Where da casuals at?

Yeah, I understand; this trip is breaking a lot of people right now. I like people doing sidebets just as much because it gives the audience personal stake in the match.

Either way, I think what people are forgetting is...the scale (skillwise) that Evo is going to be. It's to the point where people are forgetting big killers like Ramon and Krayzie are going to be there on top of that fact that players who haven't been to the States in a while are coming to make their mark.

This shit is going to be crazy. Nevermind the fact that we're missing people like Omega, Lolo, Trace, and Thugish (and, of course, an assortment of Frenchies...including DTN, my favorite at the moment); this is truly going to be the best of the best. Fuck bad matchups, fuck past encounters, fuck yo' baby's diapers! Everybody bring their a-game and I can say, truly, that I will not be surprised at a top 8 like none ever seen before (this means its participants and their performances!).

Now. Everybody lemme win! ^_^

I definitely haven't forgotten about the scale of the event skillwise, especially since I spent a few hours writing about it.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-who-to-watch-for-at-evo-2012.13915

But pretty much there's someone to look out for in every bracket for SCV. I wish certain people could make it, but there's plenty of other people who want to grab that shine and that paper for themselves. I'm definitely looking forward to the people that I haven't seen or know about and what they bring to the table.

And hopefully with EVO having so many entrants and top level competitors and a bunch of international players in the brackets brings some juice (not Juece, we talking bout juice) back into this game since money hasn't. I can't wait.

S-U: i may be able to house you....lemme work out the details.

Anyone else: why am i not seeded? i placed @ TX showdown and my name isn't anywhere....This is absolute f'ing garbage

S-U: i may be able to house you....lemme work out the details.

Anyone else: why am i not seeded? i placed @ TX showdown and my name isn't anywhere....This is absolute f'ing garbage

Two thumbs up for the offer. I'm not surprised your one of the people who would come through for me. Don't worry about it though as someone else was kind enough to solve that problem for me (much appreciated). Financial problems were also solved. Super shoutouts to all the folks who came through for me. Didn't even have to really ask either which makes me appreciate even more.

The only problem I have left is waiting on the stupid 3 business days nonsense for the money to transfer from my paypal account to my bank account in the race for a suprisingly affordable flight this late in the game. That decides if I go or not as every other flight is absurd right now.

Also don't worry so much about your seed. It might be even worse if they did. I got seeded and im in one of the three death pools C27. The other two are C29 and B29. Everyone else was spread out pretty evenly.

Edit: Actually with NFK now in B25 that pool is really silly as well.

Two thumbs up for the offer. I'm not surprised your one of the people who would come through for me. Don't worry about it though as someone else was kind enough to solve that problem for me (much appreciated). Financial problems were also solved. Super shoutouts to all the folks who came through for me. Didn't even have to really ask either which makes me appreciate even more.

The only problem I have left is waiting on the stupid 3 business days nonsense for the money to transfer from my paypal account to my bank account in the race for a suprisingly affordable flight this late in the game. That decides if I go or not as every other flight is absurd right now.

Also don't worry so much about your seed. It might be even worse if they did. I got seeded and im in one of the three death pools C27. The other two are C29 and B29. Everyone else was spread out pretty evenly.

Edit: Actually with NFK now in B25 that pool is really silly as well.
Nice, knew your scrub ass would find a way.

So I would buy a PS2 controller to use on the PS3 via this converter?

PS1 or PS2 controller. I just ordered one Tuesday night and I received it in the mail this morning.

If anyone else needs one, hurry up and order one and get the rush shipping.

looks like Partisan's pool became free afterall...the way things are looking financially, i probably won't be able to make it...

:( Looks like my focus will be on MLG.

Back