[Jun 25, 2011] Toronto Resurrection: Omega Tournament (Jun. 25th) @ 1p (Toronto, ON)

neorussell

[10] Knight
Hey everyone, it’s that time again. TTT would like to provide you a great tournament experience and we do feel that we have done that in the past tournaments we’ve done. The name of the tournament is based on our 2 tournaments this month. Omega being the last of one. Read more after the break
trans.gif

TRAILER:

DATE:
June 25th @ 1pm

ADDRESS:
702a Spadina Avenue

DIRECTIONS:
Spadina and Bloor or Spadina Station then head 1 block south. You’ll see a small strip of stores on the west side corner. You’ll see A&C World. Just go downstairs.

VENUE FEE: $5
People should be aware that venues cost money and this is how we pay back the owner for using the place for the whole day.

STREAM
Stream will be provided by TTT RXS.
justin.tv/torontotoptiers

Sponsor #1: A & C Games
Phone Number: 416.923.3066
- Toronto’s largest selection and display of rare and old school video games
- Specializes in retailing Old School, Vintage, Imported and Rare Games
- Also a supporter of the fighting game community by providing imported fight sticks, fighting games and accessories

Sponsor #2: Omega Collectables
Phone Number: 416.894.6186
-Been in business for over 4 years selling exclusively online.
-Specialize in new games, accessories, systems.
-Also offers wholesale pricing for resellers

Tekken 6 (PS3)
$10 entry
Double elimination tournament
2 out of 3 games per match
3 out of 5 games per semi final match
4 out of 7 games grand finals

BlazBlue CS2 (PS3)
$10 entry
Platinum Banned

Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
$10 entry
Algol and Hilde and Custom Characters banned. Star Wars are legal.
SCHEDULE:
1:00pm – Registration Begins
3:00pm – All games begin
BROKEN STICKS/BUTTONS:
If you have any stick/button problems at anytime, STOP PLAYING, get up and inform the director. The stick will be fixed/changed and the match will be replayed. If you decide to whine about the sticks after the match, YOU WILL NOT GET A REPLAY MATCH.
The console equipment will be labeled and registered to ensure its safety. However, please be careful with your sticks. Furthermore, if you know you?re attending and you do not have a stick to use, make sure you have a friend who can donate. All singles matches will enforce a 5 minute rule and if you can?t find a stick within that time you will be disqualified. This is advance warning and will not be brought up again.
_________
EVENT RAFFLE
Torontotoptiers.com will be holding a raffle on the day of the tournament. I do want everyone to have a chance to win.

Raffle Prizes:
I’ll see what I can dig up for Raffle Prizes. Stay tuned for the items.

Raffle Prices:
Tickets can be purchased from the main table.
1 ticket = $2
2 tickets = $4
3 tickets = $5
The tickets are to cover the behind cost of running the tournament. Equipment, drinks, pot bonus, dinner for volunteers and whatever else comes in mind.
I encourage people to purchase tickets. It will help Torontotoptiers.com directors (me personally) break even on the funds used to make your tournament experience a great one.
For paying the Venue Fee, you will get 1 free raffle tickets for a chance to win the following items:

Raffle Time is @ 5p:
Seems like a good time when everyone will be in the venue.
If you are not in the venue when I call a ticket number, I will pick another one.
The time is listed so no argument about you not being there.

Finally after so long a Tournament with rules. So much pointless arguing and fighting, now our community is moving in the right direction. Lets make this happen folks.

I'll be there this weekend. Looking forward to this!

Oh and Russell, I added the stream URL up top so people can get to it from the home page on Saturday.

Back